State Your Opinion on a Character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry%2BBeatty%2BMs%2BTree.jpg

Ms. Tree

Interesting Character.

Been getting into Mike Hammer stories recently due to my father, and a character that is based off Mike's hot secretary out for vengeance is kinda cool.

I'm more of a Philip Marlowe guy myself, but I have a Ms. Tree story laying around the house somewhere.
I should probably give it a read.

Ms tree was cool! one of the few non-spandex wearing crowd comics i bought and i'm with you Wes! along the lines of crime Noir!i am also a Phillip Marlowe guy!

I absolutely LOVE the movie from the 60s, it probably ranks #1 in my "Most awesome movies nobody has ever heard of" list.

I'd love to read the comics but I don't think they're available in English. Shame.

Yeah, I heard there was a lot of great French comics in the 60's. Pushed the envelope to the extreme. Made those horror comics from back then look like the Smurfs. :o

Who?

All I'm familiar with from Image Characters beside Spawn (alright cartoon imo) and Savage Dragon (stupid cartoon) are Chris Giarruso's G-Man (funny serious comic) and something I'm incredibly vaguely familiar with; Bomb Queen (Queen of crime, big @$# and busty boobs)

I absolutely LOVE the movie from the 60s, it probably ranks #1 in my "Most awesome movies nobody has ever heard of" list.

I'd love to read the comics but I don't think they're available in English. Shame.
Never knew that has a movie, I know I saw some clips of the animated series, nothing to tell me anything about

Never knew that has a movie, I know I saw some clips of the animated series, nothing to tell me anything about

Yeah, Italian horror maestro Mario Bava made a movie in the 60s:

[YT]QTcGTEK0Q2g[/YT]

Pure Pop perfection.

Prophet is the latest take on the old Liefeld character from the 90s.

It's not really my thing but I've heard it's really good.

I think I'll check this Prophet out. Image has been kickin' ass lately. Way better than most of anything the big two are putting out.

I think I'll check this Prophet out. Image has been kickin' ass lately. Way better than most of anything the big two are putting out.

I completely agree.

It's like Image is to comic books what AMC is to tv these days.

While we're talking about similarities, he also looks like another Image character Casanova Quinn:

casanova-29jan07.jpg

Who, of course, looks just like Mick Jagger:

tumblr_m25zlp8KJ31qztljko1_500.jpg

:hehe:

Ha! holy s**t he does.

Great character by the way.

Fraction's pretty Mehtastic but if he's ever done anything well it was Casanova Quinn.

Yeah, I started reading it recently.

It should come with a warning label for readers who can't handle too much Awesomeness.

So what with yesterday's Sin City 2 casting news, I thought it might be timely today to use:

SCBFK2E-TPB.jpg

Dwight McCarthy

Dwight's cool.

I've only read the first four Sin City books but I think he's probably the most relatable character to the average reader.
Y'know, ignoring the whole 'Jumping off rooftops/double-fisted gunplay' thing...

He's that cat with the red shoes right?

The red chucks and the floppy hair, yeah. Clive Owen played him in the movie.

Clive-Owen-Sin-City-Converse-Volts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"