State Your Opinion on a Character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was post op I'm guessing. So who's gonna play him this time?

Josh Brolin.

A tasty pick, I think. If his Clive Owen impression is as good as his Tommy Lee Jones one, that is...

Todays character:

Sin_City-The_Big_Fat_Kill_5_p26.png

Dwight from Sin City

Mm'kay.

We covered his kid a while back so next up:

SWBloodTies1.jpg

Jango Fett

Eh.

Not all that fond of the Fetts in general.

Eh.

Not all that fond of the Fetts in general.
Totally agree!! I don't get what's the deal with those guys at all! They never really did crap! The only cool jango is Django!( the D is silent!)..hmmm now I wonder did Quentin pick that name cause...hmmm makes you wonder!

Last edited:
Mm'kay.

We covered his kid a while back so next up:

SWBloodTies1.jpg

Jango Fett

I actually liked him & still do to a default from when Boba Fett first appeared in ESB. Lucas then ruined him a bit with Morrison's subpar portrayal of him in Attack of the Clones. The entire thing that all Imperial troops came from this source was stretching it a bit. What made Fett cool in my opinion was that his identity was a bit of a mystery & of course his gadgets & equipment.

Last edited:
Don't know anything about him except his reputation, but judging by that picture, I like his style.

Nothing like subversive, hippie animals f**king.

OH MY GOD!!!
some dude in the military was like you gotta watch this flick . it's called "fritz the cat!" i went home and me and some girl watched LSD trippin Biker Bunnies beat the living &^% outta Biker groupie horse girls with chains and Harlem riots between pimp Crows and authoritarian Pigs!!( and people wonder why i am this way!hehe) it's flicks like this!!I dont know what psychedelic hallucinogens crumb was doing! But OH BABY!that stuff must have been magical! I freaking LOOOOVE FRITZ!

All I can think of is how much that company logo reminds me of Moon Knight. What a great character

For a moment I thought this guy up front is meant to be Danial Larusso

He's supposed to look like Peter Weller, the actor that played him in the (frankly, quite mental) cult movie the comics are based upon.

adv%20of%20Buckaroo%20Banzai%20frt.jpg

Holleee &^%$ do they have a comic for everything? i didnt know this existed! Damn!
strictly on the flick!i dig BB and the Hong Kong cavaliers! dude being a rock and roll, physicists, brain surgeon was hella cool! Freakin rasta fara aliens! "John Big Booty" that *&** was cool! the only thing thats wasnt was not so hot Ellen barkin! Man i would have gotten someone hotter,BB is cool!

Yeah, Barkin's one of the all-time great Butterfaces. It's actually kinda hilarious how much they seemed to have airbrushed her in that picture up there...

I like Ellen Barkin. Chick looks like she'd screw your brains out.

He's supposed to look like Peter Weller, the actor that played him in the (frankly, quite mental) cult movie the comics are based upon.

adv%20of%20Buckaroo%20Banzai%20frt.jpg
Ok, I see the resemblance to Alex Murphy
Now this is a movie I'll have to hunt down for the crazy
8th dimension, as if 5th wasn't too much

I like Ellen Barkin. Chick looks like she'd screw your brains out.

Sure, but in that faintly desperate "recently divorced, fiftysomething single mother who's trying too hard" kinda way.

Feels like there'd be a high possibilty she'd cry afterwards too. :o

I'm watching this movie now, and does this guy have hearing like DareDevil? He caught Penny's faint cry during that loud music him and the band were playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"