State Your Opinion on a Character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
black-beetle-image.jpg

The Black Beetle

Haha, there it is!

Nah, Dark Horse's old school, dual-wielding pulp character.

Might look into this one soon. I'm a total sucker for stuff like this.

Thought that was Lobster Johnson at first.

Never heard of him. Should probably check it out. Love me some Pulp heroes.

Mudman: Could be interesting, might give it a look

Gen 13: Might be the thing to remind me why I'm not so much into X-World from Marvel

Xena: I'm a fan, loved both her and Sorbo as Hercules

Darth Maul: He's the villain of the worst Star Wars film, I might dislike him less if he was in a better film

Black Beetle: Has nothing in common with the Black Beetle of Young Justice, other than their shared name

I have no idea who that is... but with a gun that goes "PFFT" "PFFT"( what is that? a "Gas" Gun?!) i dont think i wanna be around him when it does!:cwink:
hahahaha!

From Vaughan's:

Saga_1.jpg

I haven't read this yet, but I've heard good things. Might look into it once it finishes a few arcs.

Oh you should, that book is awesome.

As are they.

Any book that starts with....and I quote:

"Am I s**ting? It feels like I'm s**ting!"

Is awesome as hell.

That dude with the horns looks like Goat Boy from SNL. :o

Yeah, I get a good vibe from it, it's probably just a matter of time before I try it out.

Here's today's:

CK08-017.jpg

The Katzenjammer Kids

Weird ass European comics. :argh:

I guess.

Never heard of em. :o

If you saw the Fabulous Funnies cartoon, they are featured in it
Their segment is alright, not something great, just a cop constantly chasing a couple of overpowered brats

I haven't really heard of it, but it's American.

And apparently, it's the oldest comic strip still in syndication and the longest-running ever. Also, it was the first cartoon to express dialogue in comic characters through the use of thought balloons.

So there you go. :hehe:

Yeah, I get a good vibe from it, it's probably just a matter of time before I try it out.

Here's today's:

CK08-017.jpg

The Katzenjammer Kids

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before my time, so eh. The only time I did see them, was when I was flipping through my comic price guide. :o

Maaaannnnnnnnn! i only remember bits and pieces of those kids in cartoons on TV when i was a kid and they sucked!! that &^% was totally unfunny!

Maaaannnnnnnnn! i only remember bits and pieces of those kids in cartoons on TV when i was a kid and they sucked!! that &^% was totally unfunny!
:hehe:
Misguiding title
I remember not laughing either, though never hated the show

Eh.

Wasn't interested in most of those Dynamite Golden Age reboots.

I haven't checked them out yet.
I think because I'm automatically skeptical of any book Alex Ross does covers for when he doesn't do the interior art.
Feels a bit like a cheap trick to sucker in comicbook rookies...

"Hey! Look at this comic I bought! The guy who paints the superheroes does thAwwwwww... :("

She looks like Ms. Marvel dressed as Carmen Sandiego

She looks like Ms. Marvel dressed as Carmen Sandiego
hahahahahahaha! oh! where in the world can she beeee?
i havent read anything with that chick, but she's got some great legs!(for a printed and drawn made up person!) haha:cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"