State Your Opinion on a Character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Katzenjammer kids were the first cartoon/comic strip characters I learned how to draw when I was a kid.

Just one of those times I see something so random I have to share it:

page-01a.jpg

William & Kate

Right, I'll go first shall I?

I would rather... eat my my own teeth than read this comic.

hahahaha... HELL NOOOO!!!
they would revoke my "black man card" for that! ( and i came really close anyways for liking ABBA!)

* i was put on probation for that!
:woot:

Errrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm..............nah I can think of a bunch of other stuff than read a comic about the "royals". **cough cough snooze fest**:o

I like reading about them in a sense as to what Morrison did with the Royal Family in the Invisibles.

If like, Prince William was actually the spawn of fifth dimensional beings who have been secretly running the world for ages and Kate was actually a former prostitute they nabbed, cleaned up a bit, and wed to this space lizard to continue the line and hopefully give birth to the Star God. :o

And 12 years later they gave him a MBE for it.

Anyway, I've been looking into these "Bluewater Comics" people. seems like their speciality is making these really ****** comics about pretty much anyone as long as they're even remotely famous.

Even Obama's dog has one:

1134245.jpg

I reckon I'd be laughing my arse at all this if it wasn't so weirdly depressing...

Bo, a former racist Sheet Rock salesman from Kentucky who, upon finding out that his daughter was marrying a black man named Darnell Washington, had a massive heart attack and died. When the wheel of life spun, he found himself in the body of a Portuguese Water Dog owned by the first black president of the United States, Barack Obama! :eek:

Now begins a tale of Ironic comeuppance, tolerance, and dramatic redemption in, Bo Obama: Puppy Power.

I like Jughead's dog; Hotdog, but this is too much

I think I'll stick with Krypto, the super dog. :o

HAHA!

Yeah, I particularly enjoyed the "Power Play" crossover from a couple years ago. The one where he and Bubbles the Monkey team up to foil the Bluewater Comics greatest villain from seizing control of the country:

550w_political_power_donald_trump.jpg

He's basically their Galactus.

I think I'll stick with Krypto, the super dog. :o
Hell to the YEAHHHH!:up:

Bo??? hahaha!man when are you finding this stuff and more importantly who's reading this stuff!:huh:

Most of it I know already (because of I'm a comic geek to the nth degree) but sometimes I'll just stumble onto something too weird not to use... like todays pick.

As for who's reading them... well, they they have to stock the libraries of mental institutes with something, right? :hehe:

Is it me or does the title of Bo's book look hilariously similar to "Boobarama"?

I think she's okay. Her relationship with Mark is cool, and she has some good powers of her own. Out of all the regulars in Invincible she is one of my lesser favs, but that's not a knock to her.

She was awesome around when I stopped reading. Dug her mini. She cool fictional peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"