Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suicide Squad has no second act. The first act is just a bunch of YouTube music videos with horrible editing. Then they go to midway city and that's the whole movie (with poorly inserted flashbacks).

So have they announced a sequel to this yet? Surely they're not just going to do GOTHAM CITY SIRENS and call it a day.

So have they announced a sequel to this yet? Surely they're not just going to do GOTHAM CITY SIRENS and call it a day.

I think it's main purpose was to successfully get Harley into the DCEU, and it achieved thatr.

I think they're still tweaking the schedule. And don't call me Shirley.

Watching now, theatrical cut, 20 minutes in, not really impressed but still hoping. A little too much of songs, and not a fan of Amanda Waller exposition.

What I sure didn't like: Batman jumping on Deadshot on the alley in front of his daughter. Really? Of all the situations to put Batman, attacking a father in front of his child in an alley at night, that's the kind of situation Batman would be comfortable...

This universe gets crazier by the minute. lol

"Some are good. Some are kind of funny ... Guardians of the Galaxy. Or the first Iron Man," said Gibson. "And some of them are just like retreats."

My bad but you got the point it wasn't specifically aimed at BvS. Like a lot of click bait headline made it seem.

Well he did single out BvS as his example for the piece of s*** rant. I have a hard time imagining him coming aboard the DCEU to direct.

I'd be down and it would certainly interest me in a sequel.

Yeah. I don't see this happening. It'd blow my mind if he signed on.

SG7TVYZoBJKxy.gif

That's just utterly ridiculous. They're desperately floundering around with the stunt hiring if they're seriously courting Gibson. There are better ways to right the DCEU ship than trying to rely on Hollywood heavyweights for the PR value.

I will say Mel Gibson is a great director see Braveheart ( he won 2 Oscars for it) and Apocalypto if not Hacksaw Ridge as examples. Just take out his personal stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"