Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - - - Part 12

I would love to see far more of the mentoring of Nia as well, but then what do they do....they give that to Brainy as well. *shrugs shoulders* I was excited for a second. Hell Brainy is even closer to Lena this season than Kara.

As far as the romantic stuff? Noooo do not miss that at all, Season 3 was great, then they ruined it bringing that stuff back into it.

What romantic stuff is there this season? There's hardly been any of that. I don't think anything between Brainy and Nia even barely qualifies as they haven't touched on that much.

What romantic stuff is there this season? There's hardly been any of that.
Pretty sure that's what she meant. Kelly was agreeing on that part and talking about how that dragged down S3 when they brought it back in.

And they only gave the "powers" portion of the Nia mentorship to Brainy, which makes perfect sense since Kara wouldn't know the first thing about Nia's powers. Kara's still handling all the important, emotional content of that mentorship, imo. Plus, I just like that the inclusion of Brainy there gives him more of an opportunity to interact with Kara and be more firmly on her team, lol.

I would love for Brainy and Kara to head for the make believe Russia, just the 2 of them....to take on Red Daughter. Wont happen that way, but I have loved the addition of Brainy, much more interesting to me than Winn and his need to be a superhero with James.

Kara could train her in some hand to hand like Alex did for her....oh that would mean Supergirl actually doing some actual hand to hand stuff, nevermind.

:funny:

Well I certainly agree Brainy is a MASSIVE upgrade over Winn. I cannot stress enough how much of an upgrade I think he is, lol.

Wow I couldn’t disagree more, Winn was so much better. I don’t mind Brainy but sometimes he’s really annoying.

The actresses who played young Kara and Alex in season 3s “Midvale” just finished filming a project together in Vancouver. That coupled with stunt woman Jennifer Clarke posting pictures of the Danvers house in Midvale makes me hopeful for flashbacks. Fingers crossed flashbacks are part of Alex getting her memories back.

The actresses who played young Kara and Alex in season 3s “Midvale” just finished filming a project together in Vancouver. That coupled with stunt woman Jennifer Clarke posting pictures of the Danvers house in Midvale makes me hopeful for flashbacks. Fingers crossed flashbacks are part of Alex getting her memories back.

We need another episode with those two.

Further credit to the as yet unconfirmed rumor that what Isabela Vidovic (young Kara) and Olivia Nikkanen (Young Alex) were filming together was Supergirl. IMBd has Supergirl 4.21 listed on Izabela's page. Episode 21 fits with them finishing a couple of days ago. I would prefer Alex gets her memories back before the season finale That way she's knows she's fighting by her sister's side in the final confrontation with Lex and Red Daughter. Plus I really want Alex to punch Col. Haley again for putting her Kara through this mindwipe thing.

It's been a while since i last posted here. this is also in Sam witwer's thread. Here's a interview from yesterday night

hqdefault.jpg

Sam Witwer on Joining the Cast of Supergirl - Electric Playground

352 views 13 hours ago Published on 04/14/2019
#PlayForever #Supergirl #DC

We're joined by the one and only Sam Witwer to discuss his career working on massive franchises like Star Wars, Supergirl, and more!

Fallowing that.

hqdefault.jpg

Sam Witwer on Star Wars, Days Gone, and More! - Electric Playground Interview

330 views 6 hours ago Published on 04/10/2019
#PlayForever #StarWars #SamWitwer

We're joined by the one and only Sam Witwer to discuss his career working on massive franchises like Star Wars, Supergirl, and more!

Here's the full show below

hqdefault.jpg

Electric Playground Live! - Special Guest Sam Witwer - April 9, 2019

1K views 9 hours ago Published/ Streamed live 04/10/2019
#PlayForever #DarthMaul #StarWars

Welcome to EP Live, where we bring you the latest in everything cool from the heart of downtown Vancouver at the VFS Cafe!

In a special Tuesday episode, we're joined by the one and only Sam Witwer to discuss Star Wars, Supergirl, Days Gone, and more!

source: The Electric Playground Network | EPN

Last edited:
One Word Spoiler for the finale......
SPOILER ALERT!

Monitor on set of the finale shoot.

Glad to hear it as they prepare for the Crisis crossover.

I wonder if the Monitor appears on the season finales of Flash, Arrow, and Legends.

A question for anyone well versed in the Supergirl comic lore....Is Kara pansexual in any of the versions? Because on twitter some are saying yes, but none can give me the title....and she apparently dated....so Im just interested in knowing. Not really my argument to them as to why Kara should stay hetero and single. They say its for diversity, and my question is how is having every single female lgbtq on the series diverse? No one seems to want to answer my questions. They just tell me to shut up...lol

She hooked up with Lois Lane in Bombshells, which is an Elseworld. I suppose it could argued that it's been hinted at in regular canon that she might be bisexual, as her first kiss was with Poison Ivy and didn't hate it, and she's oddly touchy-feely and lacking in personal boundaries with her female friends, but explicitly, no, she's certainly never dated a girl in regular canon.

Ok....I also checked and she isnt on DC's pansexual list. But also isnt that pretty much how Poison Ivy kills?

Yeah it wasn't a romantic kiss, lol. She just says it was her first kiss afterward.

Thats what I figured....I just wish these guys would come clean with their agenda.....They want Xena 2.0, but the say they just want diversity????? Out of the 4 lead actresses, 2 are hetero, 1 Lesbian and 1 Trans....pretty damn diverse if u ask me....lol. And just added another Lesbian character as a regular....I dont get what their beef is....

Thats what I figured....I just wish these guys would come clean with their agenda.....They want Xena 2.0, but the say they just want diversity????? Out of the 4 lead actresses, 2 are hetero, 1 Lesbian and 1 Trans....pretty damn diverse if u ask me....lol. And just added another Lesbian character as a regular....I dont get what their beef is....

They can get Xena 2.0 with Batwoman who is a lesbian rather than imposing this on Supergirl. Is it just because Batwoman is played by such a wooden actress rather than Supergirl which stars Melissa Benoist?

There seems to be a large portion of the LGBTQ community that doesn't like Ruby Rose for some reason. I don't think it has to do with acting, but I don't follow her so I don't really know what it's about.

She outed someone, dont remember who....

Yeah, thats the one....sooooo she didnt exactly deny it in that article....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"