Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - - - Part 12

I always thought that the pattern in her suit was because of MoS. That they were trying to mimic that 'chainmail' alien-like look to the fabric.

One thing I don't like about it, other than not having the gloves red, is the thickness of the stitching.

I always thought that the pattern in her suit was because of MoS. That they were trying to mimic that 'chainmail' alien-like look to the fabric.

One thing I don't like about it, other than not having the gloves red, is the thickness of the stitching.

That's because they used a giant sewing needle. :o

We deserve Birds of Prey but I know it wont be that one.

Let's move this discussion to the general DC discussion thread please.

With Krypton cancelled, now would be a good time to bring in Brainiac, Lobo, Adam Strange and the Thanagarians to Supergirl.

Good news for those who don't want the new reporter William Dey to be a love interest for Kara. These BTS shots clearly show him wearing a wedding ring. From what I can find the actor Staz Nair isn't married IRL so I can't think of a reason for him to be wearing that ring except to show that the character is married.
img-6398_orig.jpg

img-6417_orig.jpg

Personally I think the EPs have found a perfect way to signal their intentions and I appreciate the effort to stop the speculation and shipping before it starts.

Last edited:
Personally I think the EPs have found a perfect way to signal their intentions and I appreciate the effort to stop the speculation and shipping before it starts.

I can assure you, I highly doubt the fandom is going to be shipping Kara with any guy...

I'm not generally a fan of the show but two things I have liked are Benoist's performance and the suit. Guess I'm down to just Benoist's performance.

That’s actually a pretty good poster. Not bad at all:up: please let the other Arrowverse posters follow suit. Even though that Batwoman solo poster wasn’t too bad.

Love the new poster.

When they hit Crisis, I want to see Superman's reaction to her new suit.

FYI guys, the season pass for S5 on Amazon is currently just $1.99.

New short teaser for the premiere:

I'm so glad they don't appear to be dragging out the "Lena knows but Kara doesn't know she knows" thing. I honestly thought we'd have to put up with 5-10 episodes of that and was prepared for max frustration, lol.

I'm glad they address it head-on as moving the story forward is more important than stalled continuation.

New short teaser for the premiere:

I'm so glad they don't appear to be dragging out the "Lena knows but Kara doesn't know she knows" thing. I honestly thought we'd have to put up with 5-10 episodes of that and was prepared for max frustration, lol.
I'm looking forward to Kara's response. I was also thinking they would drag it out but then I thought about it more. Per the SDCC trailer Lena wants to inflict emotional pain on Kara. Telling Kara she's "betrayed" a friend is IMO the most emotionally hurtful thing Lena can do and has the added bonus of Lena not having to pretend their friends anymore. I'll bet this happens before Lena sells CatCo so Kara thinks it's because if her, more emotional pain. Kara will probably spend those 10 or so episodes feeling guilty/worried/frustrated and I hope angry at Lena too. Kara knowing that there's nothing she can do to mend the relationship is more emotional pain. Lets not forget the friend she "betrayed" also knows how to make Kryptonite that's something that Kara should also be worried about. Lena will retreat from the real world into her VR tech and in the process get in over her head with Leviathan and Kara will have to pull her out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"