Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - - - Part 12

I can see Flash, Green Arrow, Supergirl, Batwoman, and the Supermen being the leaders while the other heroes travel to other Earths to battle anti matter shadow warriors.

Great trailer.

Supergirl saving the bus must be in virtual reality before her confrontation with Lena.

I like the reasons of going from the old costume to the new one.

The suit being a "nano-suit" or whatever might explain the seemingly useless accents on the collar, if it transitions from a necklace she's wearing or something.

Not gonna lie, I hate the bangs too, but largely because I hate wearing bangs myself and I think I get vicariously annoyed by them when I'm watching people with them, lol.

The suit being a "nano-suit" or whatever might explain the seemingly useless accents on the collar, if it transitions from a necklace she's wearing or something.

Not gonna lie, I hate the bangs too, but largely because I hate wearing bangs myself and I think I get vicariously annoyed by them when I'm watching people with them, lol.

She doesn't seem to be wearing a necklace or anything around her neck to explain where it comes from. I at least wish they'd do something with the bangs when she's in/out of costume, like Clark and his S curl.

In the vid, the suit looks to be forming at the wrists first? Then it shows it forming over the shoulders.

I'm not sold on nano-suits as it seems everyone is using it, but I would like the idea of jewelry of some sort as being where its housed.

I like the trailer, but it being a nano-suit is a little weird. I'm sure it'll be explained as some sort of future technology from Brainy

What if Kara's new nano suit has the ability to move by itself without her?

If they needed a pretext for a new costume, why not just say the old one (somehow) got damaged - and leave it at? A cape (whether intact or torn) doesn’t have much to do with the aerodynamics of superhuman flight. The human body, itself, isn’t aerodynamic. (This is why birds don’t look like humans. :word:)

The superhero genre is home to a lot of dubious “science.” But IMO, the best way to handle this stuff is to ignore it. :cwink:

And BTW, didn’t Kara’s cape originate from Kal-El? So it’s (ostensibly) the one part of her costume that is indestructible because it wasn’t homemade.

Im still a little confused on why Lena hates Kara. Because from what Im sitting Lena is simply mad that Kara never told Lena that shes Supergirl. Lena sees it as a "lie" but has Lena ever even out right ask Kara if shes Supergirl & Kara ever say no ? Lena is destined to be a villain if she can not stop & think about this situation. Lena going mad over this is exactly why she will be a villain in the end

First look at Brandon Routh as Superman. Suit looks great, but the image looks like bad photoshop. Thank God they attached the cape properly this time.

First Look at Brandon Routh as Superman in CW Crossover "Crisis on Infinite Earths"

1iH0zDV.jpg

I hope Tyler's suit gets an upgrade like that.

A Kingdom Come Superman movie would be nice.

Wouldn't it have been better to have Dean Cain as a Kingdom Come Superman instead since he's older? They could've still used Routh for a different Superman.

I wonder if Earth-38 Superman and Lois Lane's child will become Superboy in the Crisis.

Ironhead Studios who designed suits for BvS has designed his suit.

Why no sign of Laura Vandervoort coming back as an alternate Supergirl? I know she already played Indigo, but Routh played Atom before so it shouldn't matter.

If Tom Welling still doesn't wear the suit, I can't see him outshining Brandon Routh's KC Superman. It's still trending like crazy.

If Tom Welling still doesn't wear the suit, I can't see him outshining Brandon Routh's KC Superman. It's still trending like crazy.

Isn't he meant to be a continuation of Smallville Superman? And didn't he eventually put on the suit in the last episode of the final season, albeit from a distance where we could never see it properly? Or he just had a Superman T-Shirt under his suit. What would be his excuse now for not wearing the suit when his character is meant to be wearing it?

Does he still feel he needs to earn the suit? After 10 seasons, and 8 years since the show ended, if he still hasn't earned it (after even putting it on briefly), then he never will! :o

Isn't he meant to be a continuation of Smallville Superman? And didn't he eventually put on the suit in the last episode of the final season, albeit from a distance where we could never see it properly? Or he just had a Superman T-Shirt under his suit. What would be his excuse now for not wearing the suit when his character is meant to be wearing it?

Does he still feel he needs to earn the suit? After 10 seasons, and 8 years since the show ended, if he still hasn't earned it (after even putting it on briefly), then he never will! :o

Clark Kent became Superman at the end of Smallville, but the execution was controversial with the CGI, close-ups with CGI cape, and shirt rip. If we get those things with Tom in Crisis, then as Primal Slayer pointed out it's more about him not wanting to be Superman. It has nothing to do with earning it.

I won't be sad if the Smallville Earth gets destroyed in the Crisis.

As for as the trending comment, it's Brandon Routh's KC Superman I was referring to that has more buzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"