Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - - - Part 12

Or it could be from Kara's imagining from the upcoming 100th episode.

I think we will see plenty of Multiverse survivors as the show's way of making up for not building to the Crisis.

Its a good look. Rather she got her own Lex suit...

Since the 100th episode is reportedly entitled...

It's a Super Life, I wonder which of these scenarios will take place:

1. Kara never arrives on Earth, but the female Kryptonian who does just happens to resemble Alex;
2. Kara ends up transferring her powers to Alex, either as the result of the multiverse resetting; or
3. She gets struck by lightning with Alex nearby, a la the Lois & Clark episodes "A Bolt From the Blue" and "Chip off the Old Clark" or the Smallville episode "Leech"?

Since the 100th episode is reportedly entitled...

It's a Super Life, I wonder which of these scenarios will take place:

1. Kara never arrives on Earth, but the female Kryptonian who does just happens to resemble Alex;
2. Kara ends up transferring her powers to Alex, either as the result of the multiverse resetting; or
3. She gets struck by lightning with Alex nearby, a la the Lois & Clark episodes "A Bolt From the Blue" and "Chip off the Old Clark" or the Smallville episode "Leech"?

Could be the first two.

I think she's directing the episode with Alex as Supergirl.

I like the concept, but I think I'd have preferred it if they went for a spin on the Power Girl role,

I like the concept, but I think I'd have preferred it if they went for a spin on the Power Girl role,

You and me both! I would love a Power Girl episode. There are so many things I would love for them to do.

I'd prefer a different actress to play Power Girl than Melissa Benoist. The multi verse would've been an ideal way to have someone like that who looked completely different just like Clark Kent looked different on other earths.

Last season finale saw Supergirl battled Lex Luthor. I hope this season finale will involve Superman and other players in dealing with Lex.

I want them to save a Superman and Lex confrontation for S&L.

Last edited:
I'd prefer a different actress to play Power Girl than Melissa Benoist. The multi verse would've been an ideal way to have someone like that who loed completely different just like Clark Kent looked different on other earths.
Yeah, let Laura Vandervoort or Claire Holt be Power Girl. more fun that way.

Congratulations!

Now how will that affect Supergirl? Will that be written into the plot? Or will she disappear for part of it? Will they hide her behind objects or will she not be filming during the time she's showing?

Wow. Good for them.

Congrats to them! :up:

Might have something to do with the slightly shortened season.

Congratulations to them!

...Might have something to do with the slightly shortened season.
I suspect this too. It defiantly seemed like 22 when the season started filming. The picture they posted seems to imply that they know the baby's sex which is generally not known until 16-20 weeks which is also around the time most couples make a public announcement. Working backwards from that means she got pregnant late in October or early November. By then the season was half filmed but the plans had to change. I would not be surprised if season six is shortened and starts late, possibly January 2021 like LoT this season. I get that as fans we don't always know and in fact don't have the right to know the reason behind some things. But at the same time it's easier to accept things we don't like if we know there's a reason. Whatever the impact is on the show becomes unimportant in situations like this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"