Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned earlier, "Fight Song" is a perfect fit for a Smallville-style theme song were Supergirl to include one (which I don't think it will).

I hope they don't tbh don't see a need for an opening credits sequence.

http://detective-comics.tumblr.com/post/120821478865

tumblr_noytwu98D21u96vjco1_250.gif
tumblr_noytwu98D21u96vjco2_250.gif

Haven't seen the pilot yet but I'm already in love. <3

Oct 26th 8:30pm is the premiere

Oct 26th 8:30pm is the premiere

When was the last time an hour drama started at the half hour mark?

That is weird...I know that it is supposed to be after Big Bang Theory and before Scorpion or that was the idea in the beginning. UNLESS they have lengthened it? That has been the biggest complaint thus far about the pilot...the fact that it seemed rushed.

WAIT, October 26th? Excellent, that is earlier than expected.

From CBS

Monday, Oct. 26: Following an original episode of THE BIG BANG THEORY (8:00-8:30 PM), SUPERGIRL makes its series debut at a special time (8:30-9:30 PM), followed by SCORPION (9:30-10:30 PM) and a comedy rebroadcast (10:30-11:00 PM). SUPERGIRL moves into its regular time period (8:00-9:00 PM) on Monday, Nov. 2, while SCORPION returns to 9:00-10:00 PM

That's just weird...but ok. But at least it goes back to a normal time for the 2nd episode. They will probably see a jump in the ratings from the Pilot to the 2nd episode simply because people couldn't figure out when the heck the thing comes on TV.

Shoot, I was really hoping for a lengthened pilot episode. Oh well....

Big Bang Theory moves back on Mondays?

Anyway, October 26 has been marked on my calendar.

Big Bang Theory moves back on Mondays?

Anyway, October 26 has been marked on my calendar.

I don't care where Big Bang Theory is.....I will watch it. It is one of the few things in series tv that I actually make sure I watch when it originally comes on. Most everything else I end up watching over Christmas Holiday, in the Summer, and I end up 2 years behind...lol

Comic-Con 2015: SUPERGIRL Premiere, DC&#8217;S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Lead WBTV Lineup

SATURDAY, JULY 11

8:00&#8211;11:00 p.m. Warner Bros. Television & DC Entertainment Present:Super Hero Saturday Night Offers Fans a Look Inside the Worlds of Arrow, The Flash and Gotham, plusa Pilot Screening of Supergirl and Video Presentations of DC&#8217;s Legends of Tomorrow and Vixen: DC fans &#8230; get ready for another Super Hero Saturday Night! Warner Bros. Television and DC Entertainment will again welcome fans into the worlds of some of DC Comics&#8217; greatest characters during a three-hour super-experience in Hall H. The exclusive evening will feature a pilot screening of the highly anticipated new action series Supergirl, followed by a Q&A with stars and producers; plus, individual special video presentations and Q&As with stars and producers from Arrow, The Flash and Gotham. Also, don&#8217;t miss a special Q&A with cast and producers of DC&#8217;s Legends ofTomorrow and a peek at the new digital series Vixen. Hall H

Man, the DCTV panel will be amazing just like last year.

Can't wait to see the cast of Supergirl with the CWverse folks. :woo:

That's just weird...but ok. But at least it goes back to a normal time for the 2nd episode. They will probably see a jump in the ratings from the Pilot to the 2nd episode simply because people couldn't figure out when the heck the thing comes on TV.

Shoot, I was really hoping for a lengthened pilot episode. Oh well....

I'd say that CBS thinks BIG BANG THEORY will be a better lead in than anything else.

Cool interview...

Yeah, I've watched the pilot now a few times, and I think that found exactly who was needed to play the part of Kara. I'm very impressed with the entire cast actually, can't wait for episode 2, in about 4 months... :(

I'd say that CBS thinks BIG BANG THEORY will be a better lead in than anything else.

They are using the same formula as they did for Scorpion....no big surprise there actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"