take a stand! new posters previewed at wondercon

Psionic Force said:
I got my Storm poster today ... again, another seller that does not know how to secure the item so that it does not get damaged in shipping. This is the Storm poster I won on EBay for $50! What do you all think?

DSCN3219.jpg
Wow, thats great!:up:

Maybe its just me but i don't think i would ever shell out that kind of dough for a poster even it was X-Men.

^That looks awesome, but I think $50 is about the maximum I would ever pay for a poster :p

I was just excited, and floored, to get it for $50. Especially when the others were going for so much more. I will never buy expensive posters again though. I am done :)

I would want only Beast and Angel's though - I can bide my time like every other cheapskate. ;)

(For the females, if I see any, I'll probably give to my cousins, particularly one of Rogue's.)

The Storm poster looks nice in your room, Psionic Force. :up: Congrats.

Psionic Force said:
I got my Storm poster today ... again, another seller that does not know how to secure the item so that it does not get damaged in shipping. This is the Storm poster I won on EBay for $50! What do you all think?

DSCN3219.jpg

Heh, right next to your Charmed box sets I see. :D

Nice poster! But I would've probably put it away from any furniture so there are no obstructions when you see it!

And a Coca Cola can. :o Pepsi forever! :p

Psionic Force said:

DSCN3219.jpg

The poster looks great. I'm shocked you got it for $50! You got a great deal! And dude, I have those same pc speakers :up:

It sure is Moi :)

And I could not put it in a place so that nothing blocked it. I have no other place in my room. I think next time though, I will clear everything off my desk and around it first :)

Angamb said:
When we will have the final posters?
I am wondering the same thing. I'd love it if the some of the other characters got teaser posters like these. It shouldn't just be these 6.

I think we might final posters in about 2 weeks when the site gets updated

No... the ones to the left is Charmed, then a couple of dvd's for The Batman animated series... behind that is the He-Man dvd sets ... :)

A miracle on 34th street....

20060405xmen34thstreet2nu.jpg

It's never difficult, it shouldn't be

I guess I am in for a little treat. Then again, I'd be always in for a little treat :D - X-MEN: THE LAST STAND posters are everywhere in the city much to my delight! It's one of the best outdoor advertisement campaings I've ever seen. Citigroup in my opinion has the very best outdoor advertisement and American Express does a fine job with their print and TV campaign (show casing famous artists, mostly from the entertainment industry, telling a little bit about themselves) but this X-MEN 3 campaign comes close.

The mutants are covering many of the hot billboard spaces of the city. You see WOLVERINE (as displayed here on 34th street, between 8th and 7th Avenue), STORM

(I've seen her the most so far), ROGUE, ANGEL, BEAST and PHOENIX - All are in to TAKE A STAND. The posters are kept in different colors and don't show or say much but the tag line and the opening date. Wolverine's poster is kept blue, Storm is green, Rogue is kinda green too, Angel is yellow, Beast is red, and Phoenix is wearing red.

The movie's scheduled to open on May 26th 2006, the Memorial Day weekend. You'll see more over the next couple of weeks...
Source: http://www.nydiscovery.info/index.php?itemid=301

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"