take a stand! new posters previewed at wondercon

^Lmao. :p

Never seen that before, thanks.

That thing from Colbert is stupid ... and so not even funny.

Lex... do you mean 'butt ugly'? Or do you have an ugly butt? :D

I've missed a few episodes of the daily show which is shown here on CNN international so i was unaware of his depature.:O

Retroman said:
I've missed a few episodes of the daily show which is shown here on CNN international so i was unaware of his depature.:O

The show has been on since the fall, you should check it out, often it's funnier than the daily show.

The Comedian said:
The show has been on since the fall, you should check it out, often it's funnier than the daily show.
We don't have that channel here in holland so i don't think i could watch unfortunately.

Retroman said:
We don't have that channel here in holland so i don't think i could watch unfortunately.

Well, you could always try getting off a P2P network or BitTorrent, they also sell episodes on iTunes

The Comedian said:
Well, you could always try getting off a P2P network or BitTorrent, they also sell episodes on iTunes
Thanks for le tip.

It's really funny. It's a whole spoof of Bill O'Reilly's show, and Colbert stays in character the whole time. Fits in perfectly with the Daily Show.

Wolverine billboard sighting in Los Angeles and Storm poster in New York.

From alistairmcmillan (March 10, 2006):

116506287_6972dc7e82.jpg

"Take A Stand"
Billboards everywhere promoting X-Men 3. I loved the first two Bryan Singer-directed films, I hope this Brett Ratner-directed one doesn't suck.

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alistairmcmillan/116506287/

From NYDiscovery.info (April 7, 2006):

20060407xmenstormdelanceystree.jpg

Happy anniversary: 5 years New York and 5 years nydiscovery
None of the movies that are opening today is advertised in New York, so I continue with my X-MEN: TAKE A STAND series. Today it's STORM's turn on Delancey street, close to where I live. Sadly, there'sno WOLVERINE in sight...

Source: http://www.nydiscovery.info/index.php?itemid=303

Has anyone in NYC seen posters other than Wolverine and Storm? That's all I'm seeing in midtown. In the corridor I walk through in Penn Station (the "Hilton Passageway") at one section they have Wolverine and Storm right next to each other on the wall.

Glad to know that there are still posters out there. :up:

20060407xmenstormdelanceystree.jpg

lol...id like to see supermans reaction when he walks into one of these....

narrows101 said:
Has anyone in NYC seen posters other than Wolverine and Storm? That's all I'm seeing in midtown. In the corridor I walk through in Penn Station (the "Hilton Passageway") at one section they have Wolverine and Storm right next to each other on the wall.
I don't know if this is the one you're referring to but heres one another sighting in NY....

From annejumps (Taken on April 10, 2006):

127226749_84dd93c34b_o.jpg

X-Men poster in NYC subway.

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/annejumps/127226749/

I only see Wolverine and Storm in NY. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member