The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
well to me the verb "gnarly" suggests that the changes are very big or they replaced the shooters completely with better, sleeker (and possibly more high tech) looking ones

They can't change the entire costume or it'll be kinda silly, but web shooters are all about how practical they are/can be so it's the perfect excuse. I'm thinking that they'll be more pro

speaking of that, I think it will somewhat be a small theme in the movie, that he's shaping out to be the Spider-Man we've been waiting for, costume updated more close to the classic, web shooters less ghetto amateur and more bad ass, and of course the developed skill set & strenght he will have

Same, however the new lenses do look far superior in concept. I'm going to have to see them in action before I feel okay with the old ones being replaced though.

You have got to be the only one

I mean, they were cool, but nothing can win the classic white comicbook shaped eyes

I like the way that the new lenses are actually custom-made and more traditionally shaped, but I really wanted them to keep the yellow color.

I hope that the suit isn't too classic, I absolutely loved the movie design.

speaking of that, I think it will somewhat be a small theme in the movie, that he's shaping out to be the Spider-Man we've been waiting for, costume updated more close to the classic, web shooters less ghetto amateur and more bad ass, and of course the developed skill set & strenght he will have

I dunno, the webshooters actually looked really awesome in TASM. They were pretty sleek.

I am so looking forward to AMS2 I may be in minority but AMS was way better then last 2 spider-man Films

...Amazing Man-Spider?

...Amazing Man-Spider?

tumblr_mawlzdTJWL1rq1pl3o2_500.gif

Last edited:
The Raimi movies were the Man-Spider movies.

10 points if you get the reference :woot:

"Eggs? Organic. Got it."

Off topic but how come whenever the first thread of a specific topic is finished, the next thread is titled "Part 1"? This is technically Part 2. That question has been on my mind since I joined this site.
Initiative is thread 0

I am so looking forward to AMS2 I may be in minority but AMS was way better then last 2 spider-man Films
It is better than Spider-Man 2, but not way better
Both of them are in the 7-8/10 range

I always liked the size of the Raimi lenses but I hated the tint or flat and gray look to them. I didn't dislike the yellow ones either but I think the new ones are very much an improvement over what we've got so far.

i personally don't see the buzz with spiderman 2, i see it in the cinema and liked the action scenes and some of the raimi horror style directing but totally hated the train unmasking, and hated peter losing his powers for reasons that seem quite silly to me just to get them back the moment his girl gets kidnapped

another scene i remember not being that fond of was peter trying to jump from one roof to another to fall and crash land on a car and not be more hurt then he actally was

oh and rain drops keep falling on my head? ok im done... back to TAS =)

ain't the new eyes awesome =)

I understand what it means, thanks. At least in my opinion, it is better than the last two. And I can vouch for a pretty big group of people that agree, for what it's worth. I'd say it's close.

I would like to know this "big group of people".

Lol, that made me laugh.

Didn't answer me at all, but kudos for making me chuckle on this fine Sunday afternoon.

Anno was like

People like ASM more than some of the other films? BLASTHEMY!

I don't want another crane scene in this movie, or anything equally stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"