The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I almost kinda wish I hadn't clicked that.

It's an unexpected pic for sure, but I think we all have an idea of what they're trying to achieve with a scene like that, so it's not that spoilery when you think about it, but yeah, it would've been better as a surprise

Guessing this is part of Peter's conscience playing on him for breaking his promise?

Oooh God..I clicked it but didn't look. What/who could it be?? what is happening? Is it Uncle Ben??

It's an unexpected pic for sure, but I think we all have an idea of what they're trying to achieve with a scene like that, so it's not that spoilery when you think about it, but yeah, it would've been better as a surprise

Yeah.... :(
Quite the foreshadowing, as well.

berneydidnotread.gif

Agreed after today its abandon thread or can people keep things in spoiler tags

edit

now that i think about it,SpideyFan866 is right now that i spoiled myself a pretty shocking scene ... i shall avoid the boards more than ever since today im avoiding spoilers until the teaser hits

Last edited:
Guys, please be courteous and DO NOT reveal the spoiler that hit today.

This would be the first of what will likely be several massive spoilers for the film, so please, don't talk about it too much.

Not even details.

USE YOUR SPOILER TAGS!

Wait a minute...
If it's who I'm thinking I'm guessing his plea to Marc Webb worked? If you've watched the ASM interviews you'll know what I mean.

You might just be right.............. Do yourself a favor and avoid looking at the pictures, though. At least try not to spoil the scenes visually for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"