The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two villains in The Amazing Spider-Man 3 should be the Chameleon and of course, The Green Goblin.

I always imagined Chameleon could work having him "in disguise" through a couple of movies (he's there, but you don't know that yet), and then seeing him manipulate people and/or situations. Kinda like the masks in the Mission: Impossible movies. A very intellectual villain, and not a physical one.

I love the line from Electro..."a world without power, without mercy..." It's like Max is a character we can care about because he's so beaten up by the world and can't seem to catch a break. He becomes Electro and then this character that we had sympathy for turns into a threatening, scary, lethal force. He takes his power and goes evil wanting nothing more than the world to feel his pain, destroying everything and everyone in his path, like he's trying to own the "god-like" persona. I seriously can't wait for this.

As much as I have a feeling that it won't happen, I feel like Electro should die at the end of this film.

I am more excited to finally see the S6 in action than I was to see the Avengers team up.

I always imagined Chameleon could work having him "in disguise" through a couple of movies (he's there, but you don't know that yet), and then seeing him manipulate people and/or situations. Kinda like the masks in the Mission: Impossible movies. A very intellectual villain, and not a physical one.

Exactly! I also feel like he'd be a good character to have in the film to wrap up "The Untold Story".

Did we just get the full panel?

Yes, we did...

He won't die if they're setting up for the Sinister 6, imo.

I know, it's just the vibes I'm getting from him that are making me think, he's too evil to stay alive.

However, I could easily see the leader of the Sinister Six (whoever that may be) getting him to join them by offering admiration and a real, true family something that which Max Dillion hasn't experienced before.

Andrew seems drunk lmao.

Can people please stop making posts about seeing the footage? You're not going to see it.

Well if Max gets too out of control, he's dead as the fishes in the New Jersey water.

Otherwise, some "Spidey 2ESK" interrogating is going to happen during the climax or something emotional.

Andrew looks and sounds... weird. Like exhausted or frustrated.

S6 seems like a logical possibility. We already have three classic members (Lizard, Electro, Rhino). Norman is in the movie and will probably become the GG eventually, so there's four and your leader. Who would be the other two (Kraven, Venom, Doc Ock, maybe)? S6 would be an epic finale to your storyline.

S6 seems like a logical possibility. We already have three classic members (Lizard, Electro, Rhino). Norman is in the movie and will probably become the GG eventually, so there's four and your leader. Who would be the other two (Kraven, Venom, Doc Ock, maybe)? S6 would be an epic finale to your storyline.

Lizard
Electro
Rhino
Green Goblin

Chameleon (leader)

Plus the Vulture who might have an extended cameo in ASM3.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...man-2_n_3626424.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment

Here is an interview with Andrew I don't think we have seen before.

Wow. Totally didn't realize that the contract he signed was only for three movies. Forgot about that. I mean c'mon we all wish he'd do the fourth one as well. It would be a complete bomb I think if Andrew did all three movies, then recasted Spider-Man/Peter Parker for the fourth movie containing all the characters we've familiarized and connected with up to that point.

If Green Goblin, assuming its Nrman, is on the team, he'd be the leader. No way is Chameleon gonna be above Norman.

To be honest, I'm not interested in Chameleon on any level. Maybe as a dragon for someone like GG or Ock, but definitely not a main villain.

I think that GG would mostly likely be the leader (especially if it's Norman).

I just read the in-depth description. Spidey catching a car and lifting it over his head sounds cool. As does the description of Electro blowing up all the stuff in Times Square.

Do you guys have any hypotheses on how Spider-man might fight Electro when his webbing seemingly won't do him any good?

If Green Goblin, assuming its Nrman, is on the team, he'd be the leader. No way is Chameleon gonna be above Norman.

To be honest, I'm not interested in Chameleon on any level. Maybe as a dragon for someone like GG or Ock, but definitely not a main villain.

What if Harry is GG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"