Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think they'd use something as simple as The Next Avengers, or The New Avengers? I don't know, sounds somewhat plausible to me.

I don't think so, I remember Feige said they always liked the subtitles from Star Wars. I think 'Marvel's The Avengers' will stay the same.

On a serious note, this is tough to title. If Avengers 3, or 2, be an infinity gauntlet story, then the obvious title would be "Marvel's The Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet"

As long as the words 'Dark', 'Darkness', 'Rise' or 'Revenge' are not used, I'm fine with almost everything.

Avengers: The Rising Darkness of Dark's Revenge

(rearranging yours lol)

So what are we thinking about mr Diesel...who is he playing? Vision seems obvious, but it's too obvious. He posted a picture of himself in the water or whatever, could he be Namor?

On a serious note, this is tough to title. If Avengers 3, or 2, be an infinity gauntlet story, then the obvious title would be "Marvel's The Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet"

I think "The Infinity War" would be a lot better if that was the title.

Marvel's The Daftvengers: We're up all night to get Loki

Wolverine's Avengers feat Spider-man :woot:

The Avengers: [INSERT FANCY SMART WORD ENDING IN "ION"]

So what are we thinking about mr Diesel...who is he playing? Vision seems obvious, but it's too obvious. He posted a picture of himself in the water or whatever, could he be Namor?

Heck, maybe it's a villain that he is up for. That would be cool. Has Diesel ever even played a true villain though? He'd be good at it I think.

1993178-82895_253_infinity_gauntlet_super.jpg

This has probably already been asked/suggested, but what about a civil war avengers movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"