Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanda has some of the best acting in the movie, right after Thanos and Thor.

I have to say I haven't been blown away by Wanda or Elizabeth Olsen's portrayal of her so far... she just doesn't feel like Scarlet Witch to me. However I've heard some really great things about her appearance in IW so I'm holding hope that she just needed to grow into the role.

I have to say I haven't been blown away by Wanda or Elizabeth Olsen's portrayal of her so far... she just doesn't feel like Scarlet Witch to me. However I've heard some really great things about her appearance in IW so I'm holding hope that she just needed to grow into the role.

I feel she improved and was also given a decent amount of time/scenes to work with. Hope you like her portrayal too. I really hope she continues to be a core Avenger into phase 4 since she's such an important Avenger imo

I feel she improved and was also given a decent amount of time/scenes to work with. Hope you like her portrayal too. I really hope she continues to be a core Avenger into phase 4 since she's such an important Avenger imo

I'm always willing to keep an open mind. I think for me, it's the fact she's played quite young. Olsen is in her late 20s and yet Wanda feels like she's just out of her teens and I think that creates a generation divide between her and the other Avengers so she never seems to quite fit in. She's like a kid playing with grown ups. I haven't seen IW yet, but I hope they've "aged" her up a bit so she seems like she's amongst her peers.

I'm always willing to keep an open mind. I think for me, it's the fact she's played quite young. Olsen is in her late 20s and yet Wanda feels like she's just out of her teens and I think that creates a generation divide between her and the other Avengers so she never seems to quite fit in. She's like a kid playing with grown ups. I haven't seen IW yet, but I hope they've "aged" her up a bit so she seems like she's amongst her peers.

My counter to that would be Wanda and Pietro in the comics both were very young when the defected from the Brotherhood and joined The Avengers. I think we get so used to their much more adult portrayels years after their introduction that we forget how they started sometimes (happens with Spider-Man I feel as well....many think he is too kidish).

My counter to that would be Wanda and Pietro in the comics both were very young when the defected from the Brotherhood and joined The Avengers. I think we get so used to their much more adult portrayels years after their introduction that we forget how they started sometimes (happens with Spider-Man I feel as well....many think he is too kidish).

This is a fair point. It's probably because she's the only one. If Quicksilver had stayed alive and joined with her, at least there would have been someone of the same age around to make her seem less of an outsider.

I definitely agree with that and you might be both satisfied and dissapointed with regards to that. I think she is treated as a peer much more but she still looks younger of course. (Largely because some of the original Avengers really look older. Haha, Ironman, War Machine and Hulk especially IMO)

What I do hope though is that potentially as the older Avengers (who are actually starting to physically look old) leave after A4, she and maybe 1-2 others like Vision and Falcon can stay on and mentor a new younger set of Avengers. This would largely remove that issue.

Last edited:
We 'Mericans get to see it last due to our being the source of nearly a third of the world's trolls. Or, on the basis that we will go anyway, as we grew up on this stuff.

Who knows, maybe it is some evil conspiracy by the Illuminati to reign in the pending crush of mutants.

probably a spoiler question? if so, kindly please respond with a spoiler tag. i dont want to ask this question in the spoiler thread with fear of reading information there lol.

did we get a scene

[BLACKOUT]where all superheroes battled thanos?[/BLACKOUT]

nope.

Last edited:
[YT]L3ymBk6Vb04[/YT]

nope.

Well,

when he arrives in Wakanda, almost every major character tries to go in his way and is defeated by him so... in a way they have a shared scene with him.

Nah, Jake. Tony & Steve don't even meet in this, there are two factions separated on different planets throughout (three if you want to count Thor/Rocket/Groot).

Finally the day has come!

attack%2Bhug.gif

13 more hours for me! I could use the time stone right now to speed this day up

I might just go see it tonight if nothing pops up. But definitely seeing it tomorrow with my friends again, or for the first time if something happens.

Just saw it and thought it was great.

Russo brothers do one hell of a job juggling so many different characters.

I wish the X-Men franchise did a better job of balancing out their ensemble casts in their movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"