Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy! It’s really good in IMAX.

I saw it in IMAX 2D and it was amazing. I just wish I can go back and see it again before they start to cut down the number of screenings.

I saw it in IMAX 2D and it was amazing. I just wish I can go back and see it again before they start to cut down the number of screenings.
That was why I went, no idea when it will be out of Imax with DP2 and Solo coming out.

The clarity was unreal it was crazy. All the parts that seemed a bit too dark in the other showings were now clear.

Yes this is a big benefit. IMAX 2D is the best way to watch IMO. With 3D a lot of the scenes become dark and muddy.

Laser IMAX was definitely my best viewing. :up:
Is that something totally separate. Didn’t even know about it.

Wish I lived next door to an IMAX. Then I’d go all the time. The trek is just far enough to put off multiple visits per film.

event films like this needs to be seen in Imax it's glorious

Massive storms out here, so didn't end up seeing it :csad:

But I'll likely go next Tuesday, Lol! Seeing Deadpool 2 tomorrow anyway.

Massive storms out here, so didn't end up seeing it :csad:

But I'll likely go next Tuesday, Lol! Seeing Deadpool 2 tomorrow anyway.

I saw Deadpool 2 last night but am seeing IW with my sis on Saturday. That's no.7 after quite a long break! The first 6 were all in the first week.

I saw Deadpool 2 last night but am seeing IW with my sis on Saturday. That's no.7 after quite a long break! The first 6 were all in the first week.

I am ahead :hehe:

4k Laser IMAX is what the 70mm ("real") IMAXes are being replaced with, it seems.

Thanks for that. Just looked into this and I'll make sure I visit one asap. Apparently Laser 4K is available at the Leicester Square Empire IMAX (in case any other U.K. guys interested).

Nice. So 7 coming up this weekend for me. Got a midnight screening of Solo midweek the week after, Comic Con on the Saturday following that and probably 8 on the Sunday. ;)

Hey there. I've been somewhat of a lurker on this site for some time. Decided to finally join.

I've seen this film 7 times already. Tomorrow will be my 8th, but this time in "true imax". Looking forward to it. Has anyone seen a film in 4k laser imax? I'm wondering how much better it should be in comparison to fake imax.

With Solo, I won't see it alone. If the GF wants to see it sometime, I will go. But just in general, I am not overtly interested. I just don't think the movie is necessary. I don't think we needed a Han origin story. To me, ANH is his origin story.

With Solo, I won't see it alone. If the GF wants to see it sometime, I will go. But just in general, I am not overtly interested. I just don't think the movie is necessary. I don't think we needed a Han origin story. To me, ANH is his origin story.

This is exactly how I feel about it. Solo is a movie without a purpose, just as was Rogue One. Everything we need to know about Han was shown to us in the original trilogy. While it might be nice to know more about Chewie, that isn't absolutely necessary to enjoying him or his adventures. Movies that expand the Star Wars universe beyond the characters from the OT would interest me more than a Han origin story (or Leia's childhood on Alderaan, etc.).

Now, I would love to see more about Lando's life pre-and-post-Empire because he was given very little backstory. Also, Lando is an intriguing guy. Surely, he got involved in some seriously wild crap in his day. It would be fun to watch that, if written well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"