Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Fatty. My new moniker.

Came back from my 7th and last viewing before the Blu-Ray hits.

And got the Thanos Odeon poster - finally!

Came back from my 7th and last viewing before the Blu-Ray hits.

And got the Thanos Odeon poster - finally!

Excellent work, congrats :up:

My 7th will be next weekend but around that will be Deadpool 2 and Solo.

It was done very early in the MCU and one that was not within their control, since Ed Norton didn't want to return.

Not true at all.

There was some kind of disagreement that occurred in the weeks leading up to Comic Con when they were going to announce who Banner was going to be played by. Nobody can say for sure which side chose to do what and which side was in the wrong.

Excellent work, congrats :up:

My 7th will be next weekend but around that will be Deadpool 2 and Solo.

Well done to you too!

Yeah, with Deadpool and Solo, May IS crowded! Seeing DP2 next Sunday, but depending on reviews and hype, might book a 2nd screening that is before that!

Well done to you too!

Yeah, with Deadpool and Solo, May IS crowded! Seeing DP2 next Sunday, but depending on reviews and hype, might book a 2nd screening that is before that!

I'm booked in for Deadpool 2 this Tuesday and Solo Thursday 24th.

I'm booked in for Deadpool 2 this Tuesday and Solo Thursday 24th.

Hope you enjoy both!

Solo is also booked for 27th, but similarly to DP2, might see it before that!

Hi. I was just wondering, if Famke Janseen's Dark Phoenix from X3 is fighting against Thanos, who will win?

My guess is Dark Phoenix.

Dark Phoenix can wipe out the entire universe into dust with her mind.

But Thanos needs the infinity stones, snap his fingers and can only wipe out 50% of the universe into dust.

Thanos could have wiped out the whole universe except himself with the snap too. I Just read it as the Gauntlet carrying out what the wielder has in his mind.

Last edited:
Dark Phoenix can wipe out the entire universe into dust with her mind.

But Thanos needs the infinity stones, snap his fingers and can only wipe out 50% of the universe into dust.

Let the mother****er snap twice then. Would it kill the other half of the original count or would it kill half of everyone left from the first snap?? :huh: Well if it only kills half of whoever is left each time he can just do one of those old 2000s crank song dances and snap his fingers to Lil Jon-snap your fingers. Pretty soon there would be only him and 1 other person left in existence before the end of the song.

Hope you enjoy both!

Solo is also booked for 27th, but similarly to DP2, might see it before that!

Thanks. Look forward to getting through them and then getting back to IW. ;)

Let the mother****er snap twice then. Would it kill the other half of the original count or would it kill half of everyone left from the first snap?? :huh: Well if it only kills half of whoever is left each time he can just do one of those old 2000s crank song dances and snap his fingers to Lil Jon-snap your fingers. Pretty soon there would be only him and 1 other person left in existence before the end of the song.

And then he has a shootout at dawn with whoever’s left (Howard the Duck).

And then he has a shootout at dawn with whoever’s left (Howard the Duck).

Howard the Duck wins and uses the leftover gauntlet to forge a reality where everything is either alcohol or a strip club.

Howard the Duck wins and uses the leftover gauntlet to forge a reality where everything is either alcohol or a strip club.

This is the ending we need!

Thanks. Look forward to getting through them and then getting back to IW. ;)

Ah, I envy you (in a way) :D

I live in a small town in the UK and films here don't hold more than 3-4 weeks at the most in the cinema.

Either way, 8 viewings is my final count for cinema viewings of Infinity War. That being said, I won't be responsible for the amount of viewings I will give it once it hits Blu-Ray :D

Ah, I envy you (in a way) :D

I live in a small town in the UK and films here don't hold more than 3-4 weeks at the most in the cinema.

Either way, 8 viewings is my final count for cinema viewings of Infinity War. That being said, I won't be responsible for the amount of viewings I will give it once it hits Blu-Ray :D

Even the big films? Are there not many screens in your cinema? :csad:

You did very well to see it 8 times then! :up:

Even the big films? Are there not many screens in your cinema? :csad:

You did very well to see it 8 times then! :up:

Yes, because I watched it in a short period of time. Big films usually stay around 1 month.

There are 8 screens at our cinema, but also many films that are screened on a daily basis. So the ones that aren't watched quickly get pushed for newer releases.

Looks like there are still plenty of shows for the next 1-2 weeks for Infinity War, though. As I said, big movies are exceptions.

Last edited:
Yes, because I watched it in a short period of time. Big films usually stay around 1 month.

There are 8 screens at our cinema, but also many films that are screened on a daily basis. So the ones that aren't watched quickly get pushed for newer releases.

Oh right. Yeah, 8's plenty. I guess I'm spoilt here with films being around for months, although the viewing times become very limited later in the runs.

Doing my fifth showing later today 1st and only in IMAX though. Still haven't used movie pass for a showing so 6 is likely. Lucky to have theaters that keep the movie out for a long time BP was still in some theaters a week ago. I think IWs can last as long but have limited showings because DP2, Solo, and JP.

Doing my fifth showing later today 1st and only in IMAX though. Still haven't used movie pass for a showing so 6 is likely. Lucky to have theaters that keep the movie out for a long time BP was still in some theaters a week ago. I think IWs can last as long but have limited showings because DP2, Solo, and JP.

Enjoy! It’s really good in IMAX.

Laser IMAX was definitely my best viewing. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"