BvS The Batsuit Thread - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
1167321_625957667459238_454268365_o.jpg

How does this work as far as a Batman-related character with a suit thats not rubber but sort of armored-ish with fabric?

From way back, but......

mrf.jpg

[YT]OA8A7uaeKfo&list=UUqm50Rxl46247hDQ2MO5gsA[/YT]

Lol, reminds me of the image of TASM 2 they just released... Wait, what?

Infinite_Crisis_Wallpaper_HD_1.jpg

Like a lot of this suit... although they may have to shorten Ben's BatEars to fit through standard doorways.

The weird little stripes emanating from the batsymbol indicate that it is just the "New" 52 suit.

agreed, most of the main suits look to be new52...

The weird little stripes emanating from the batsymbol indicate that it is just the "New" 52 suit.

Yeah, it's the New52 suit with a shine, which is still a great basis for a live-action suit.

It would be nicer still without those weird little stripes.

It would be nicer still without those weird little stripes.

I agree (about the 3 lines that come upwards out of each side of the symbol), and I highly doubt they'd be included on the film's suit.

When I say the New 52 suit would a great basis for live action, I meant that it's trunkless, retains Batman's classic grey/black color scheme, and isn't an overly complicated design despite having some semblance of non-restrictive armor.

I expect the new Batsuit to resemble Batman's New 52 suit in the way that Superman's did by keeping the general concept of Superman's new look but losing unnecessary design elements like the collor and red belt.

I could do without any "shine" added to the Dark Knight's suit though...

The new Arkham Knight suit certainly seems to be taking a lot of inspiration from the TDK suit:

gi_bak_sshot029.jpg

From way back, but......

mrf.jpg

[YT]OA8A7uaeKfo&list=UUqm50Rxl46247hDQ2MO5gsA[/YT]
Is that Mark Strong?

On a side note, while I'm on record as having been vehemently against a fantastical character like Freeze in the Nolanverse I have no such objections to the character and the like in the Flyingalienverse.

How does this work as far as a Batman-related character with a suit thats not rubber but sort of armored-ish with fabric?

That's actually pretty cool for a fan suit. Looks more like real armour than the rubber Dark Knight suit.

That suit's actually pretty spot-on for Nightwing, besides the awkward symbol. Looks like a combination of tech he got from Bruce and things he scraped together on his own. It's what a former sidekick going out on his own would wear.

I know it's very unlikely but, for argument's sake, if Snyder would use an all black Bat-Suit in MOS2, what would you want it to look like?

I´ve noticed a very funny pattern in these threads:

Almost anything that´s fan made is "awesome". Almost anything that´s official is "crappy".

It´s the same with fan made movies. Post anything that doesn´t look too bad and it´s automatically classified by many people as "the greatest Batman ever"; "This is how you do a Batman movie, Warner Bros.".

I think people feel inclined to reject almost everything that´s created by the official source.

This would be excellent for Arrow, should Nightwing appear on the show.

I really don't mind that Nightwing suit above I think it's because I really like how the fabric looks on it, aside from his obvious cargo pants.

I know it's very unlikely but, for argument's sake, if Snyder would use an all black Bat-Suit in MOS2, what would you want it to look like?

Have you seen the poster lujho's avatar? He has a very streamlined black batsuit in his avatar. I think he made a manip with it too. I'd like something similar if they went with black.

Almost anything that´s fan made is "awesome". Almost anything that´s official is "crappy".

It´s the same with fan made movies. Post anything that doesn´t look too bad and it´s automatically classified by many people as "the greatest Batman ever"; "This is how you do a Batman movie, Warner Bros.".

I think people feel inclined to reject almost everything that´s created by the official source.

I don't think it means there's a conspiracy against official material. To some, like me, fan manips of batsuits appearing in this thread have looked much better than any movie batsuit ever has.

It's not a "funny pattern", it is the inevitable consequence of the Nolan suits being so easy to better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"