BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, that's just the perfect suit. It's definitely the best we've had on film yet

So Batman was also under the tarp?.......Interesting that we got more Batsuit than Batmobile.

kind of surprised how "cloth like" it looks......

weren't there reports awhile back that he'd have an armored suit, as well??

maybe this is his "base suit," and he can attach armor to it.

so everyone prefers this to all the Nolan suits right? you should
Ummmmmm, there's no comparison. This suit is, BY FAR, the best live action Batsuit that has ever been created. It's literally the comic suit brought to life.

I'm just.....so happy! :grin::grin::grin:

Nice this looks like this will be the Dark Knight Returns Bats!! Looking forward to it.

Looks awesome, don't like the small ears though. This what batman is suppose to look like not what Nolan gave us. As awesome as TDK was, I was never on board with his interpretation of Batman, Snyder's will be a lot better. That's a given.:D
Ok now thats very dumb. Snyders Batman might be better but Nolans Batman was great in its context. I hate when fans talk **** about earlier interpretations everytime a new one comes in.

Seems like a refreshing departure from earlier designs. I look forward to it on the screen. I particularly like the Miller-esque Batsymbol.

Want to see it in motion though SOOO bad - head turn, etc.

Ummmmmm, there's no comparison. This suit is, BY FAR, the best live action Batsuit that has ever been created. It's literally the comic suit brought to life.

Too bad it doesn't have lenses though right?
:awesome:

The tumbler and burtons batmobile just had a baby.

so everyone prefers this to all the Nolan suits right? you should

I haven't posted on The Hype in years and came back just to say yes. I honestly didn't think you could make a live action suit that close to the comics that looked this badass.

Now I'm wishing Batbale looked like this.

Ok now thats very dumb. Snyders Batman might be better but Nolans Batman was great in its context. I hate when fans talk **** about earlier interpretations everytime a new one comes in.

People with opinions.
**** em ammiright?

It would be so perfect if the ears were just a bit longer.

I'm literally so happy I could cry. I think its perfect. It's everything we've all wanted!!!

Liking the cowl and cape being connected again, visually it just looks really strong. Does this mean an end to head turns once again,or could the material be deceptively flexible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"