BvS The Batsuit Thread - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really really hope the suit grey, or even dark grey. It's be a shame to have such a cool looking Batsuit and still have the all black.

If they release a pic of Superman AND Batman it should confirm this as it'd likely be in color.

Speaking of backgrounds, has a hi-res version of the full image been released yet, IE laptop wallpaper size?
Not sure, but I'm confident a quick Google search will have it. Someone must have made a hi res wallpaper by now.

this plus one hundred

10374064_10151795408214364_568245195962395336_n.jpg

:hubba:hubba:hubba:hrt::hrt:

Welcome to all the new people in this thread...back when there was nothing to talk about there was scientific proof posted that grey works better than black
I remember the discussions back then during the Nolan films...good times.

I think the ears should have been a little longer, but I can see where they're going. Between that and the symbol, he looks a little like the Dark Knight Returns Batman

Welcome to all the new people in this thread...back when there was nothing to talk about there was scientific proof posted that grey works better than black

Today we have put to rest the following debates.

The trunks/no trunks discussion.
The permanent white lenses discussion.
The Affleck Physique discussion
The Black.Grey discussion (Potentially, though not 100% confirmed until color photos).
The Cowl discussion.

Woohoo!

The Black.Grey discussion (Potentially, though not 100% confirmed until color photos).
The Cowl discussion.

Woohoo!
We have? This is the internet. They will never be put to rest! NEVER! :oldrazz:

The texture of the suit sort of reminds me of David Finch's Incorporated design, now that I look at it a bit more.

Batman-the-dark-knight.jpg

The only thing bumming me out a bit (not to rehash) is the fact that it looks like a Batman Inc meets Dark Knight Returns kind of suit. And the batman inc with a slice of Returns was what me and a few others were talking about when it came to Bale returning. The look just fits that vision of a returning Bale/Bruce to take back the cowl and confront Superman.

But Affleck's build fits this so well. Bale would have had to get in his Begins shape again, and i dont think that would happen. So im down with Ben doing this. I just find it odd that the suit resembles what i was talking about a year ago.

The Cowl discussion.

Woohoo!

I kinda see trunks. :hmm

:woot:

Thank god there's no lenses. That'd be silly/awkward looking.

The Cowl discussion.

Woohoo!

give yourself a hand everyone...well done...well done

I just find it odd that the suit resembles what i was talking about a year ago.

It resembles nearly the exact vision I've had in my mind for months now. Couldn't be happier. :up:

Snyder has somehow found the perfect texture for superhero suits. No longer should it just be spandex now I think every studio should use that awesome molded textured cloth like leather that Snyder uses for Supes and Bats.

I feel like I've never seen Batman in live action before this picture.
Like... this is the first time Batman has legitimately been adapted to live action. Everything else has been a "version" or a "representation" of the comics. This is actually it for the first time. It's a very eerie feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"