BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If their story calls for an armor like appearance, you can bet your ass purists will whine about it. :funny:

But I have a feeling Snyder wants to appease as many batman fans as possible, especially those who've never gotten a suit they liked.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Snyder suit. I hope to goodness that he hasn't followed the tired, cliche, and boring trend of increasing the puzzle pieces on it and instead has taken it in a new direction.

Critiquing a suit is not "whining." I'm allowed to say I think it is butt ugly.

The term puzzle pieces has become a joke. It made a little sense given the TDK leg designs, and was hilarious to boot, but it's not a good term for literally anything with complexity. :funny:

But I honestly hope he finds a way to appease as many as possible by sheer badassery.

An armor-like appearance simply does not make any sense no matter what way you look at it, regardless of whether you look at it from a realistic or comic book perspective. I don't know why people are still debating that. This has been long established already.

Realistically there are fiber military armors that look like cloth and allow for greater mobility. Batman should use that, not puzzle pieces of plastic and metal stacked over each other in a way that evokes Iron Man or Master Chief.

Its ridiculous that in this game trailer Batman moves so fast when he is so weighed down by unnecessary clutter.

An armor-like appearance simply does not make any sense no matter what way you look at it, regardless of whether you look at it from a realistic or comic book perspective. I don't know why people are still debating that. This has been long established already.

How can it be 'long established' when MANY disagree, including pretty much every person in charge of the non-comic mediums has chosen to go with armor because it fit their story as well as their aesthetic preference...?

Its ridiculous that in this game trailer Batman moves so fast when he is so weighed down by unnecessary clutter.

And that the character's anatomy has been so hilariously mutated in order to fill it. That reminds me of those Warhammer space marines, that appear to have heads as big as one of their fists.

I don't know what could happen in this story that would require him to change in to such a suit.

In arkham city he was facing the asylums escapees and Strange's tyger guards,but he stuck with the same ol' suit.

Maybe he is due to appear in a gaudy autobiographical musical?

Just for comparison sake:

The new one:

Yca6PZ4.png

God, people love to whine don't they?

This suite rocks. Complicated? Busy? Where? It looks like the damn Batsuit. It's black, has the symbol, the cowl, and the ears. It's probably the best armored look I've seen so far. It's big, but not too bulky as to lose it's functionality. I love the mesh of armor and fabric.

He looks like a mixture of a robot football player with a tin can wrapped around him, the neck on the cowl is so hideous I can't even look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"