BvS The Batsuit Thread - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream last night... dreamed I saw Affleck in his Batsuit and thought "that is f****ng awesome!" Woke up and disappointed it wasn't real.

I had a dream last night... dreamed I saw Affleck in his Batsuit and thought "that is f****ng awesome!" Woke up and disappointed it wasn't real.

Lol- I've had some dreams like that over the past couple months too. Had one the other night actually about manipping an image of Batfleck and then getting an email from Snyder asking how I got an image of the suit! But for the life of me I cant remember what the image looked like! AAAAHHHH!!!

I had a dream last night that there was a scene that was first person of batman flying and dive bombing like in the arkham games lol

Man, that would be sweet! I sure hope they have plans for a solo Bats movie in the next few years...

I never have nice dreams about batman. My dreams are disturbing.:csad:

^^ Don't lie!!!!! :argh: We ALL KNOW Cavill is in your dreams all nights!!! :D

Last edited:
You, me, KalMart, Coco and I think some guy with the word Cyber in his name.

This guy.

I didn't realize it went through so many hands. I knew you and BatFan had modified it, but don't know who all went in on that final design.

Either way, yeah I think the Cap WS suit works great as a concept of what a batsuit could look like. Go a little easy on the padding and the seams for a somewhat more organic look, but I dig the way the manip looks.

I've had this experience too. Blue balled for sure.

I just cant wait to see how Ben looks in the suit. He's such a big dude- tall and wide- bigger than any Batman yet! Gonna definitely look intimidating size-wise for sure!

I just cant wait to see how Ben looks in the suit. He's such a big dude- tall and wide- bigger than any Batman yet! Gonna definitely look intimidating size-wise for sure!

Is it wrong of me to hope they put Ben in the flattest of boots and give Henry hidden lifts? I'm all for a big Batman but I never want it to be obvious Ben is bigger than Henry.

Last edited:
Movie Magic mate..They made Hardy look bigger Than Bale and Hardy's like 4 inches shorter.

Movie Magic mate..They made Hardy look bigger Than Bale and Hardy's like 4 inches shorter.

I know they can do it, I just hope they do.

Also I can't believe Bane was played by a guy barely taller than me. They should have got just some huge guy and got a name actor to voice him. Hopefully they'll go that way if Bane appears in the new series.

Also I can't believe Bane was played by a guy barely taller than me. They should have got just some huge guy and got a name actor to voice him. Hopefully they'll go that way if Bane appears in the new series.
heh
I got attacked when I suggested that for Bane before TDKR came out.

That's exactly what I want them to do if he appears in these new movies.
It worked for darth vader.:woot:

I'm not against the idea, but it is worth pointing out that Vader's whole head is obscured when JEL is providing his voice. Given that the physical acting only really involved standing still or striding down corridors, little remained for the actor in the suit to do.

There is a bit more required to animate Bane, I think, and the likelihood is that he would not always wear his mask. More of a collaboration between the physical actor and the voice actor would be required.

I can't decide whether I would rather Batman to be shorter or taller than Supes..

If he's taller that means he will look really imposing to thugs and such, but if he's shorter than supes...I don't know..I just think it would look cool. haha

I'd prefer if they just got a huge guy who's also a name actor. It's going to be difficult to find a guy who can look big next to Affleck, but casting an actor as Bane purely because of his physique brings back bad B&R memories.

God, I wish Danny Trejo was a foot taller and 30 years younger.

I wonder if we will even see Bane in this new universe

I wonder if we will even see Bane in this new universe

Doubt it.

Black Mask and Hush haven't even been touched yet. And then there is the Court of Owls still left, which I think would make for an incredible Batman film.

Freeze would be amazing! Imagine Snyder's Freeze...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"