BvS The Batsuit Thread - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like what some people are doing with the white eye lenses. The only thing that I don't dig are the backlight white lenses. I'm interested to see what chrome would look like on film.

It's simply impossible to manip without it looking fake. The closest thing to it would be the Daredevil movie cowl but red on red is a bit different than silver/chrome on black.

This is the closest thing in real life to a Batman cowl with mirrored lenses but it's far from the most flattering way it could look.

test1.jpg

And I still say the ideal would be *semi* transparent, semi mirrored/silver, so you can see the eyes in well-lit close-ups. They could even cheat that with different lenses or CG - as long as you buy it's the same lenses all the time.

The Cap suits since the First Avenger have been explained as ballistic materials, since he isn't bulletproof, and he demonstrated getting shot in FA without a suit on at his first go chasing down a baddy. Love each of the Cap suits so far accept the Avengers suit, which was fine, just not awesome like the previous and following renditions.
Bats in Ballistic materials similar would be pretty darn cool.

On the new Flash, head looks great...but to be fair on the body, they are trying to stick with the style elements already established in the new Arrow world. I'd say it's a decent go given the restraints they are staying within.
I thought the 90s Flash show was cool at the time...but yeah he pretty much looks like a HULKed out Flash in that thing. I don't think we have to worry about either version design elements ending up in this MOS world.

0ccc.jpg

Haven't seen this before.

The last thing I'd want for Bats' bodysuit is for it to be leather. Boots gloves, even cowl and part or all of the cape could be leather(or something that looks like it), but not the bodysuit.

To be honest I have a feeling we may be getting something fairly close to that, or at least I hope so.

Looks a bit too much like Batman for my tastes.

^ That's what I want right there, or something close to it.

So no hint so far as to whether we're getting solid black or black/grey? What do you think the odds are for each 60/40 full black maybe?

I think the odds are against all-black, given that this suit has been compared favourably with the "black armour thing" we have had before.

Im pretty confident its gonna be black and grey - a darker grey probably, but grey nonetheless.

It will be glorious.

It will be. Best batsuit...ever. Calling it now.

A Snyder-approved batsuit worn by Affleck that made Kevin Smith lose his sh** has 6% chance of failing. An argument could be made for 7%.

Well, to be fair, Kevin Smith loses his **** over anything Batman related.

But I do think it'll be a good suit.

High praise, thanks but I can't take credit for all of it - I forget the other posters involved though...it's not perfect for sure, but at least its a good representation using the new Cap suit.

Batfleck_lightArmor.jpg

You, me, KalMart, Coco and I think some guy with the word Cyber in his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"