BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I f'n love it,can't wait to see the whole thing and in color!!

3h_RU6px.jpg

Personally.....longer ears...a black bat emblem and at least a gritty yellow or gold belt...would make this suit perfection........I can certainly appreciate and welcome the strides away from TDK's travesty that this suit takes.

It's the Frank Miller suit with New 52 seam lines.

now people can play with the colors.

Its definitely grey and black. I do wonder if the symbol on the chest is black.

Well, it looks pretty good I think. Simple and to the point, nothing overly fancy. I like it.

Love the visible battle damage on the suit, where it looks like it's been torn and repaired, you can tell he's been doing this for awhile from the suit alone.

Yep, Affleck is Batman (though I still prefer the Nolan batsuits).

I really dig this! Its very Watchmen-esque. Very reminiscent of Nite Owl's costume. Definitely more comic-booky than the previous attempts! Thumbs up! Need to see the color!!!!

The short ears makes it distinctly different from Nolan's and Burton's so I appreciate that change very much.

Looks awesome, don't like the small ears though. This what batman is suppose to look like not what Nolan gave us. As awesome as TDK was, I was never on board with his interpretation of Batman, Snyder's will be a lot better. That's a given.:D

I wish the ears were 1-2 inches longer but other than that, this Batman looks tough as nails.

I agree that it is more comic-booky and that's one thing I like about the suit. I'm still processing it though.

I love the ears. It's the Hush suit come to life.

Fleck definitely fills out the suit better than anyone else has, I'm impressed. Can't wait to see more!

Welcome to the hype. :woot:

I'm loving this suit... But I need to see it in colour! :woot:
Been here years and years when it was Spidermanhype. Cant remember old account so started new one. Very very happy with suit and love it's sort of similar to MOS suit, the bats equivalent.

so everyone prefers this to all the Nolan suits right? you should

Straight up perfection, jesus. Dat fabric, it's totally Affleck in the photo too, dat chin. It doesn't look like there's padding, more like the fabric is really sticking to his body. Awesome batmobile as well, I'm loving this.

Oh good Lord... This is so freaking fine design. Favorite since Returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"