BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new one:

Yca6PZ4.png
The Dark Knight suit done right. :up:

^ Still too segmented for me. If the whole costume looked like the fiber weavings in between the segments, I'd be happy.

Hate the new Arkham suit. As much of am eye sore as the Dark Knight suit. I hope Snyder doesn't go with anything even remotely similar to this. I am pretty confident that for Affleck's suit we will be getting something much more traditional and comic accurate.

I think the Arkham games are allowed a pass for the new armored suit, as they've already done the classic suit to near perfection for two games. Also, it seems as though there's a full scale war in Gotham, so it makes sense that Batman is going all out. He'll have to, it seems.

Yca6PZ4.png

3517310-5383995875-batma.jpg

Of the two most recent suits, I'd rather take the Origins suit. The jury is still out on the Knight suit, however.

He reminds me of Rocobop. But I don't see it as a problem.
Robocop reminded people of TDK and Iron Man. It's a vicious circle. It's also reminds me of half of Mass Effect armors... That's how hi-tech armors look today. But Robocop and Iron Man don't have a cape and bat-ears.

I wonder why they changed Bruce's face so much. Maybe with the new and improved graphics, this is how they wanted him to look all along?

Looks like Batman may have some new cape/cowl tech.

Wonder what it does...

As far as I can tell, the AK suit is probably not just armor but a partial robot exoskeleton. He can high jump a few feet over a speeding Tumbler-sized Batmobile in it, so there's that.

I wonder why they changed Bruce's face so much. Maybe with the new and improved graphics, this is how they wanted him to look all along?
Keep in mind that Blur animated this trailer. They never use the same actor/model from Rocksteady's actual game (refer to Origins Wayne trailer).

In game Bruce Wayne has been consistent throughout all of the Arkham games (including Origins).

Just for comparison sake:

From Arkham City:

The new one:

Yca6PZ4.png

I hate to say it... the new game looks ****ing amazing but the suit isn't doing anything for me. Too segmented. Too TDK influenced. It has potential for sure, but they went overboard with how segmented it is

I think more simple is better. if the suit was mostly made out of the material his pants are made of, itd look better. Hoepfully the new Batman movie suit isn't overdesigned like the Arkham Knight and TDK suit

The Arkham Origins suit was amazing, this is a definite step down. That's not a knock on the game, as the way Batman looks isn't even important to gameplay. The game is still going to be amazing. Can't wait to drive that Batmobile. Hopefully it's similar to the driving style in GTA

The new Arkham suit looks pretty bad.

Not a fan.

It's better than the TDK suit, and worse than every other Arkham suit

I actually dig the suit. It's not like it's the worst. He probably needs more armor for a reason. Then, there's always dlc for whoever doesn't like it. I'd just love a black suit for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"