BvS The Batsuit Thread - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmmmm, there's no comparison. This suit is, BY FAR, the best live action Batsuit that has ever been created. It's literally the comic suit brought to life.

I'm just.....so happy! :grin::grin::grin:

I'm literally so happy I could cry. I think its perfect. It's everything we've all wanted!!!

Leather cape and cowl in one piece, it seems.

My only niggle is that I wish there was a bit more detailing in the cowl's brow.....more 'frown', if you will.

Have to see it in more color, but this could overtake the Returns suit as my favorite. I for one, have always loved the short-eared look.

Hey listen...

Do you hear that?

That is the sound of every person on the planet who ever uttered the words "a fabric batsuit will never work in live action" falling silent in perfect unison.

I could cry.

Ok now thats very dumb. Snyders Batman might be better but Nolans Batman was great in its context. I hate when fans talk **** about earlier interpretations everytime a new one comes in.

It's my opinion. I have always belt that Nolan didn't do Batman justice. I mean he never really fought like a trained ninja. I mean I wanted to see Batman fight like Cap did in his sequel or Rorschach did in Watchmen.

I hope they release a color version soon. I wanna know exactly what color it is. Is it black or a dark blue?

Either way, I'm in love with it!

I think I love it?

It's hard to tell what with it being a black and white photo, but it's definitely the best one yet.

For the new thread

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/85632041994/ben-affleck-as-batman

0xKiYIk.jpg

Last edited:
Hey listen...

Do you hear that?

That is the sound of every person on the planet who ever uttered the words "a fabric batsuit will never work in live action" shutting up in perfect unison.

I could cry.
:funny:

My only niggle is that I wish there was a bit more detailing in the cowl's brow.....more 'frown', if you will.

I think the frown is perfect.

I just wish somebody would colourise this. :woot:

Hey listen...

Do you hear that?

That is the sound of every person on the planet who ever uttered the words "a fabric batsuit will never work in live action" shutting up in perfect unison.

I could cry.

:funny:

Ok guys, can we talk for one second about how massive Affleck looks in this photo? We can see the folds in there, so I don't think there's any padding in there, or very little.

Those man boobs are avatar worthy...

OooOoOOOoo. Me likey.

Best Batsuit yet imo.

Love the big logo and the used look of the suit and the material being less armoured and more fabric-looking

I think the frown is perfect.

I just wish somebody would colourise this. :woot:

I think it needs to be just a bit sharper in the brow area, but it'll also depend on how he's lit.

Wow I can't believe how happy I am with this from the texture of the suit to the cowl and the gauntlets I agree now we just have to see it in full color.

I'm not sure how to quite react to this...

I like that it seems we're getting gray fabric instead of another black generic suit. But I'm not sure I like the cowl. It seems like Ben is going to have a hard time turning his head just like his predecessors. I can't believe it's 2014, and we still have to resort to stiff cowls. And given how Snyder is a terrific action director, I want Batman to have full flexibility so that his action scenes aren't as heavy as Keaton's or Bale's.

The Bat symbol might warm up to me in the near future, but I don't exactly like how huge and gargantuan it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"