• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Info Hunters Thread - - - - - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Never heard back from Joblo. I sent them a tweet yesterday:
http://twitter.com/BatmanNewsCom/status/85415050248060928
So is it safe to say that this whole Catwoman viral coming "soon" is BS? I mean, it's been like 12 days since they tweeted, right? Oh well. Like others have said, "soon," the forbidden word, is very vague and doesn't have much of a threshold in time. Hopefully we'll be getting a teaser in two and a half weeks though! :D

Jesus Christ, can we move on from the Jett bashing? You're no better than bringing him up in the supposedly superior forum. If we're the better people, stop mentioning it and let him be, however you may not like it. Let's focus on what we have here. Is it that hard? We are better off just not bringing him up. If Jett is baching other people just let him keep doing it. Enough with the angry e-mails and retorts and insults here, even if it's on another site, because it would fuels him. And we don't look better than him.

Some of you guys are seriously begging for a probation....keep it up.

Nice!!!! Any details? Both Bat and Cat are nocturnal, so this could be it. :cwink: :woot:

No. Just that Paul Franklin said that they're doing a night shoot and it's VFX free. :D

Bruce is only out as Batman during the night. I don't think Batman has been out during the day at all in Nolan's films. So, maybe they are filming some scenes of him as Batman.

A nighttime gravesite visit by Batman would be great except I don't know how it would work in the movies. I mean would Batman come out of the Batcave, walk around to the back(?) of the mansion in his outfit?

No. Just that Paul Franklin said that they're doing a night shoot and it's VFX free. :D

Hmm. That must mean they're shooting something with practical effects. Otherwise he wouldn't have made that distinction.

Are they shooting at the manor?

Hmm. That must mean they're shooting something with practical effects. Otherwise he wouldn't have made that distinction.

I'm assuming since they're shooting there for the entire week I think.

If Wayne Manor, I wonder if we might get a Bane break in.... Knightfall style.

A nighttime gravesite visit by Batman would be great except I don't know how it would work in the movies. I mean would Batman come out of the Batcave, walk around to the back(?) of the mansion in his outfit?

Haha, true.

I would love to see him just visit the graveyard, as Batman it would make it even better.

Has any lurker on the set said anything about a graveyard scene?

Hm, how about we get 2 graveyard scenes? We see him visit as Bruce Wayne in the beginning when he's at his lowest point and then at the end he visits them as Batman when he has embraced everything. Or vice versa.

Hm, how about we get 2 graveyard scenes? We see him visit as Bruce Wayne in the beginning when he's at his lowest point and then at the end he visits them as Batman when he has embraced everything. Or vice versa.

I would really like to see him as Batman visiting the graves, to make for a classic shot.

Best of both worlds!

I would really like to see him as Batman visiting the graves, to make for a classic shot.

I would like to see Batman as well, but only if he has his helmet off. It would be a good way of showing his conflict of not being able to choose who comes first, Bruce or Batman, and the pain that he is in. Like how if he did the right thing and decided to save Harvey, Rachael would still be alive. But instead, he decided to let Bruce affect Batman, and that caused Rachael to die.

Some of you guys are seriously begging for a probation....keep it up.

Adolf-Hitler_2.jpg

That would be awesome. I'd love 2 visits like that :up:

And I found a new set-pic.

BatCemHaa.jpg

Agreed. It's an even bigger issue due to the graves literally being in front of the mansion. There's absolutely no reason for Batman to actively go out in full outfit just to pay respect to his parent on his front yard.

There's more leeway if it were in a more desolate and inconspicuous location. It provides great imagery for sure, but I think it's a long shot for this particular movie.

Haha in thy pic; why would they put the Wayne name randomly on the side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"