The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Teaser Poster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, of all the photos of our man Joker...the LA times, along with the Wizard one, are my personal favorites. The LA times one is just a little unsettling , and thats why I like it

So can I get in trouble if I go to a Kinkos and print out a giant version of the poster?

Make it yourself? The heck do you make it yourself? With like an industrial printer?

There has to be a site that you can buy it from.

-R

argyle, love you name :grin:

Aww...have a cookie! :yay:

thanks.jpg

Cool picture but it would make probably one of the most craptastic movie posters of all time. Think about it - does anyone outside of fanboy/girl land have any idea that the joker would be wearing a mask? Think about it from a marketing perspective - what is it about this poster that would tell the average person that this is a Batman movie? NOTHING. Looking at the title... it has nothing tying it to the phrase "The Dark Night". In fact, It gives me a Forrest Gump vibe of someone carrying their bag of stuff and a clown mask getting ready to travel some place. Is he a disgraced clown who just lost his job? Is it Halloween? Did he get off work at the circus and is now heading towards the gym?

I'm not knocking your Manip TheJoker23... but the fact that people are like "YEAH! That would have been an AWESOME poster!". I just don't get it.... :roll eyes:

the HQ picture linked on the site is THEATRICAL POSTER quality. 100mb

Exactly what I did :woot: printed it actual size on gloss paper and got it gloss laminated :hehe:

you could make a killing (no pun intended) with these on ebay...just print a bunch on gloss paper and get it blown up at kinky's. put um on the net and wait for the fanboy fishies to bite.

Couldn't WB sue if he did that?

That would be copyright infringement so yes. WB would want a royalty per printing... or they'd just send one of their lovely cease and desist letters.

Legal departments are party poopers.

EDIT: Crap... I'm supposed to be going to bed. :(

That would be copyright infringement so yes. WB would want a royalty per printing... or they'd just send one of their lovely cease and desist letters.

Legal departments are party poopers.

EDIT: Crap... I'm supposed to be going to bed. :(

I'm supposed to be studying for exams. Hmmm... Chemistry final vs. Interweb... it's a toughy... :o

(I'm honestly not being sarcastic either...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"