Apocalypse THE EVAN PETERS / QUICKSILVER LOUNGE - "Take it slow, Peter"

I hope they will give him a clean hair cut in this film!

The funny thing is, in the concept art his look (and hair) is not bad at all.

069Ugec.jpg

But this...

x-men-days-of-future-past-photos-with-quicksilver-and-beast-preview.jpg

Does Quicksilver have kleptomania in the comics ?

Last edited:
No, and I doubt he actually has kleptomania in the films. He probably steals because he can, not because he has a psychological disorder.

I'll wait for the official diagnosis, thank you....

jk, you're right :funny:. He likes doing risky stuff, like breaking into the Pentagon. I wonder what they'll do with him this time.

^^^ Give him a better wig?

One can dream.

I'll wait for the official diagnosis, thank you....

jk, you're right :funny:. He likes doing risky stuff, like breaking into the Pentagon. I wonder what they'll do with him this time.

Xavier will probably help him with his kleptomania behavior. Because if he keeps stealing stuff using his mutant ability... that wont just help the mutant cause.

I have no interest in seeing Quicksilver if he's not a part of Magneto's brotherhood. He definitely shouldn't be Xavier's student either. He's not integral to the universe and it'd be out of character anyway. In fact, I'd think it'd be funny if he just joined the Brotherhood because he was bored. Doesn't even have to be evil, he could just pull hijinks just to amuse himself.

Won't the brotherhood and X-Men likely team up here since Apocalypse is such a massive threat to everyone?

Won't the brotherhood and X-Men likely team up here since Apocalypse is such a massive threat to everyone?

Do we even know if the Brotherhood is going to be a thing in this movie? Other than Quicksilver there's been no other casting announcements that would make up the Brotherhood. Is the guy playing Toad returning? Or anyone else on Magneto's side? I'm not sure where Mystique is going to stand even though 10 years have passed since the events of DOFP. She may still be on her own.

Definitely not for sure, but I think it would be a safe guess that Mags has gathered a new team in between this and DOFP.

I agree Mystique is probably doing her own thing, she was up to something at the end of DOFP that I assume wouldn't include Magneto or Charles involvement.

Hope not. This would be the second time that they tease these Brotherhoods that we won't get to see.

Do we even know if the Brotherhood is going to be a thing in this movie? Other than Quicksilver there's been no other casting announcements that would make up the Brotherhood. Is the guy playing Toad returning? Or anyone else on Magneto's side? I'm not sure where Mystique is going to stand even though 10 years have passed since the events of DOFP. She may still be on her own.

Hope Toad returns, even as a henchmen of Mystique considering she helped him

it's the 80's, you know he's going to be rocking a mullet

Borrow Hugh's mullet from Chappie

I want a Billy Idol inspired hairstyle.

Billy+Idol1-e1343315705667.jpg

A Jacket with heavy metal patches on it, like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Slayer and Megadeth.

Just giving examples. :sly:

Sounds like [BLACKOUT]he dies too, according to BleedingCool.[/BLACKOUT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"