The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flash series, seems to have a very good star, while Arrow this season just seems to be weak.

Leave it to fans on message boards like this to find the most ridiculous stuff to complain about, like how he removes the mask sometimes. Is it that big a deal? Yikes.

It's not unique to The Flash series, but a trend in all comic book movies, obviously inserted to give the actor more face time. Will Affleck remove the cowl when he's in the field?
I admit it's nit-picking but I prefer it that when a super-hero suits-up for action they stay that way.

It's not unique to The Flash series, but a trend in all comic book movies, obviously inserted to give the actor more face time. Will Affleck remove the cowl when he's in the field?
I admit it's nit-picking but I prefer it that when a super-hero suits-up for action they stay that way.

Like you said though, it's very much nit-picking. Oh well doesn't bother me at all so I guess I will sit back and enjoy how much it seems to bother others haha :oldrazz:

Funny thing is, that mask is open enough that he doesn't really need to be constantly removing it to show emotion. Doesn't bother me though.

Yeah. Raimi's obsession with Spidey taking his mask off during all the crucial sequences was really annoying, but I at least understand his reasoning for it -- to see Tobey's face enough for him to convey certain emotions.

But with the Flash, Gustin's mouth and eyes are co pletely visibile and he does such a good job of emoting through the mask. Therefore, it seems unnecessary for him to remove it in the field, especially when there's a villainous general laying 5 feet away from him.

Yeah. Raimi's obsession with Spidey taking his mask off during all the crucial sequences was really annoying, but I at least understand his reasoning for it -- to see Tobey's face enough for him to convey certain emotions.

But with the Flash, Gustin's mouth and eyes are co pletely visibile and he does such a good job of emoting through the mask. Therefore, it seems unnecessary for him to remove it in the field, especially when there's a villainous general laying 5 feet away from him.

But if anything we know he can blur his face by vibrating so it's really no big deal.

Leave it to fans on message boards like this to find the most ridiculous stuff to complain about, like how he removes the mask sometimes. Is it that big a deal? Yikes.

Dude, you're the only one making a big deal out of it. Just like you're saying it's ridiculous for people to complain about him taking his mask off, you're complaining about other people posting their opinions. Is it really hurting you so badly that others are finding it weird he keeps taking his mask off in public, in view of others, that you have to complain about it? It's a message board, honestly who cares? It's meant for people to write their thoughts, opinions, etc, whether positive or negative.

Maybe Broseph44 has a crush on Gustin and wants to see has face as much as possible. :o :hehe:

The Flash series, seems to have a very good star, while Arrow this season just seems to be weak.

How is arrow? I was thinking of watching just to see Laurel's journey to being BC this season and the Ted Grant stuff. Is it worth watching for that if I'm interested in Laurel and her being the BC?

Maybe Broseph44 has a crush on Gustin and wants to see has face as much as possible. :o :hehe:

lol.

The irony is Barry is the one who gave Ollie his mask to better protect his identity.And yet Barry is the one yanking his mask off after every crucial scene.:oldrazz:

You know what else I find annoying? That they can't decide where Barry's communication device is. Are they located in his lightning bolt ear pieces, or his chest?

What annoyed me this episode was the Cisco scene where he's going on and on about his suit. tbf I did think it was funny, but it seemed like he was legit worried more for his suit than Barry possibly being hurt /dying.

The irony is Barry is the one who gave Ollie his mask to better protect his identity.And yet Barry is the one yanking his mask off after every crucial scene.:oldrazz:

lol true. My annoyance with him taking his cowl off started in ep#2 and have went on from there lol. Especially this episode where he takes it off in the presence of the army. I get they was unconscious or whatever, but General Eiling wasn't.

You know what else I find annoying? That they can't decide where Barry's communication device is. Are they located in his lightning bolt ear pieces, or his chest?

Maybe it's in both? Have they ever said his chest icon was a comm device? I'm honestly not sure.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the first two episodes but not the last couple.

How could you not enjoy the Captain Cold Episode?

The character of Captain Cold was a bit.... Strange... Felt off for some reason.

Haha :oldrazz: but we do have a good lookin Flash, guy is perfect for the role. And you know I wasn't starting nothing with ya right shape? Got No problems with you.

How could you not enjoy the Captain Cold Episode?

Right? Cisco's line about the vacuum cleaner and LEDs had me in stitches, that kid's comedy is a great part of the show for me.

That'd be great if he would actually do tons of funny faces on the show.

You know, like her.

YOODYDw.jpg

Hard news Flash will return from mid-season on January 20th 2015 :argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

tumblr_nezdpnQ2QI1u0u8lvo2_1280.png

This one was pretty funny, but I did like what they did with Flash's public voice. It was a nice way of handling it without making him sound all gruff and pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"