The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what way is Thawne/Wells not evil? His plan was to murder a child, and when that was foiled, he murdered the child's mother out of spite.

Not to mention he killed Cisco in an alternate timeline and also straight up murdered the real Harrison Wells. Oh... and however many people were killed when the Particle Accelerator went kablooey. He might have a higher body count than Osama bin Laden did.

Not to mention he killed Cisco in an alternate timeline and also straight up murdered the real Harrison Wells. Oh... and however many people were killed when the Particle Accelerator went kablooey. He might have a higher body count than Osama bin Laden did.

Dat's right, he evil. He's responsible for the Elongated Man's death!!!

To say nothing of the trail of dead bodies he left every time he put on the yellow suit.

that new trailer tonight was awesome during the rerun.

Also, from what I could tell in the trailer posted above...

It seems like Ronnie's Firestorm gets involved in Barry's attempt to stop the wormhole over Central City; possibly destroying the debris floating above air.

My theory is that this is where something happens that probably separates Firestorm and causes Ronnie to be sucked up into the portal.

Also, from what I could tell in the trailer posted above...

It seems like Ronnie's Firestorm gets involved in Barry's attempt to stop the wormhole over Central City; possibly destroying the debris floating above air.

My theory is that this is where something happens that probably separates Firestorm and causes Ronnie to be sucked up into the portal.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, at least this way the character can come back later down the line if need be.

[YT]-YXewrnbHss[/YT]

DIRECT LINK- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YXewrnbHss

This less than a minute trailer was much better than what we got from Arrow's full length trailer.

Personally I don't think so but it was great to get a shot of Jay Garrick and to see Cisco's oddball romance with Captain Cold's sister will continue. :D Also looking forward to seeing Edge.

That new promo is cool. Can't wait for the next season.

[YT]-YXewrnbHss[/YT]

DIRECT LINK- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YXewrnbHss

This less than a minute trailer was much better than what we got from Arrow's full length trailer.

I'm willing to concede that the trailer was oddly cut with the better scenes towards the beginning and not really having a particular high point. Though it still has lots of cool scenes in between. The Flash is at a much better plot point at the moment and thus the trailer will obviously look more interesting.

Arrow Season 3 Trailer was great, especially the extended version. Remember how that turned out?

http://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-2...scaped_fragment_=14/undefined/#!14/undefined/

THE FLASH

Following last May's wormhole cliffhanger, the first DC character to take on the Flash title — Jay Garrick (Masters of Sex's Teddy Sears) — arrives from the past and becomes a mentor to Barry. But what about the man who guided him until now? "Harrison Wells will be back, but he's going to be a very different Harrison Wells than we've seen before," exec producer Gabrielle Stanton previews. But how (or should we say, from where/when?) will he return? "We've got other worlds. We've got other timelines. All I'm going to say is he's from one of those places," the EP replies with a laugh. Elsewhere, Iris is dealing with Eddie's death by throwing herself into her work, so Barry's eye may turn to police officer Patty Spivot (One Tree Hill's Shantel VanSanten), who "becomes a 'What if?'" possibility for the young hero.

BONUS SPOILER!:
Caitlin's new hubby Ronnie "is going to play a big role in [her] development" – did anyone else feel a chill? – while Cisco's Vibe journey will take on "a slower burn," Stanton teases.

RETURN DATE: Tuesday, Oct. 6 at 8/7c (The CW)

Garrick looks fantastic. Heck of an adaption of his classic outfit.

Garrick looks great, short but sweet little teaser. Cannot wait for this show to come back.

I'm excited. :D
Personally I don't think so but it was great to get a shot of Jay Garrick and to see Cisco's oddball romance with Captain Cold's sister will continue. :D Also looking forward to seeing Edge.
Cisko is her best choice for a boyfriend so far.
In the classic comics she originally chose the top (whose outfit resembles a sandal I have in the kitchen). And in the New 52 she picked Sam Scudder/Mirror Master 1 as her boyfriend. In both cases she chose a rogue.

I'd love to see how this show will handle Mirror Master, the old show used him.

My guess: Zoom is [BLACKOUT]Earth-2's Barry[/BLACKOUT]. It would be pretty obvious, yep, but still cool.

"what we wanted this time was something more akin to a monster. When you finally see Zoom, he looks like a demon, and it’s really scary. It’s more horrific. You should feel like when one of H.R. Giger’s aliens comes in the room. The mask is really amazing.”

I seriously can't wait to see this.
Sounds so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"