The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So bc Arrow has gone down the drain for me I haven't watched Arrow for about 5 weeks? Two questions:
-Do you think I'll need to know what has happened in Arrow to get what's going on in this crossover? :hmm:
-And, is Arrow any better this season? Last season was so terrible it left a bad taste in my mouth.:hmr:

No thanks on any Smallville crossover.

a Flash/Supergirl crossover after a potential Supergirl backorder this May.

Supergirl is a maybe. Smallville not a chance. Tom has been too vocal about not doing it again.

Any crossover between Supergirl and the Flarrow-verse is still a season away from happening at least.

I'll be glad when the Legends of tomorrow set up is wrapped up tonight, so we can return to The Flash arc with Zoom.

So bc Arrow has gone down the drain for me I haven't watched Arrow for about 5 weeks? Two questions:
-Do you think I'll need to know what has happened in Arrow to get what's going on in this crossover? :hmm:
-And, is Arrow any better this season? Last season was so terrible it left a bad taste in my mouth.:hmr:

-Probably not. MAYBE if Damian Darhk is more involved, but that's about it.

-Yes, it's much better. In fact, I've been enjoying it more than Flash this season thus far. Aside from the Zoom episode, Flash has been kind of meh to me this year.

http://comicbook.com/2015/12/02/exclusive-marco-grazzini-cast-as-tar-pit-in-the-flash/

"In the TV series, The CW revealed to us that Joey Montelone (Tar Pit) is a vengeful meta-human with the ability to transform into molten asphalt. When he crosses paths with The Flash, Tar Pit uses his powers to gain a tactical advantage over the Scarlet Speedster, who finds the ground literally shifting beneath his feet."

Not familiar with the character, he looks a bit like Clayface, but he should provide some cool action.

Love this show but come the **** on. We all know it should be 13 episodes instead of 23. There's an unbe-****ing-lievable amount of filler in this series just to stretch things ouT. If flash season one was ten or thirteen episodes it would be way more acclaimed

Marvels tv shows have figured it out. Which is sad because imo Flash is a better character than DD and JJ

The Flash: First Look at Wally West

fla209b-0097b-161381.jpg

They need to use the Pied Piper again.

Anyway, as of now Season 1 is better than season 2. Hopefully they put their food on the gas in 2016.

Agreed; season 1 was much better. This season seems to really lack focus or something. I like that they're world-building but I feel like they're doing a bit too much of it. Including the Hawks really feels like nothing more than a way to promote their next series.

Thought this was pretty neat to see...

flash_s_rogues__cw_style____by_kinjamin_by_kinjamin-d8pj6bz.jpg

Agreed; season 1 was much better. This season seems to really lack focus or something. I like that they're world-building but I feel like they're doing a bit too much of it. Including the Hawks really feels like nothing more than a way to promote their next series.

I was thinking this too. Maybe after the mid-way season finale things will become more stable. Right now just feels like a bunch of promotion, characters thrown in, not enough development, too much development on side characters (Cisco) and annoying relationship drama among other things. The Zoom story line seems to be salvaging it.

I was thinking this too. Maybe after the mid-way season finale things will become more stable. Right now just feels like a bunch of promotion, characters thrown in, not enough development, too much development on side characters (Cisco) and annoying relationship drama among other things. The Zoom story line seems to be salvaging it.

I am still enjoying the show but I think season 1 was much better after 8 episodes then season 2 is after 8 episodes. My expectations are much higher though because going into season 1 I didn't know if I would like this show or not where after season 1 I loved this show.

Do you think she knows Flash's identity here?

I think either she does or they get into a stick sitchuation and then after Barry tells her but not sure.

After the 2 Part Crossover Event, I wonder if they'll include both parts when they distribute the DVDs/Blu-Ray copies of Arrow (Season 4) and The Flash (Season 2).

Given on how interconnected they are to each other, if you were to just have one part available, it would make the transition to each show's 9th episode feel a bit weird.

Am I the only one that thought the scene with Oliver and his son in the Arrow half of the crossover was paying homage to the Flash comic where Wally gets taken back in time and ends up meeting his younger self? Particularly the way it starts out.

tOpgGRu.jpg

poNubSL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"