The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 22 "Invincible"

And Vibe evolves.

Laurel looks so hot in that leather. More evil Laurel please.

While I kind of see their reasoning behind it, not telling anyone in Star City about E2 Laurel is not the greatest idea. If they just forget about her for lord knows how long, I'm going to be annoyed. But I need them to bring her back full time.

I absolutely did not see that ending coming!

I was sure something was gonna keep him from doing it. But with the speed force I doubt it'll be permanent.

[BLACKOUT]
So 100 no name bad guys? Easy
But does nothing and watches his Dad die even though he should be fast enough to save him[/BLACKOUT]

I can't Beleive zoom killed Barry's dad that's so sad

Most people seen that ending coming last week. The preview for next week has me extremely annoyed.

You're going to casually race the guy that just killed your father? Screw that, kill him. What the bad place is this crap?

Overall it was a good episode. Great seeing Black Siren. Hoping she breaks free and at least becomes an anti-hero. Gimmie a BoP spin off!

Totally saw that death coming even though it was an emotional one.

I was just waiting on that scene for Zoom to appear and kill his father... so predictable. My bet now is that Zoom and Barry somehow will have to combine their speed to travel back in time as Barry did with RF previously and reverse the end of the world that is currently happening in earth 2, so Henry will be alive again and somehow the man in the iron mask will be revealed too as Eobard Thawne, setting the background for season 3.

You might have been the only one.

Well it was obvious something bad was going to happen because Barry was so overconfident but I didn't think Henry would be the one to bite it.

Katie Cassidy looked like she was having a blast in the episode. She looked so bored during this season of Arrow.

I was just waiting on that scene for Zoom to appear and kill his father... so predictable. My bet now is that Zoom and Barry somehow will have to combine their speed to travel back in time as Barry did with RF previously and reverse the end of the world that is currently happening in earth 2, so Henry will be alive again and somehow the man in the iron mask will be revealed too as Eobard Thawne, setting the background for season 3.
If Thawne is in the mask, what's the whole point on Hunter acting as Jay if we're not going to see the real Jay in the mask? That doesn't make sense.

I thought they would have spent more time on the mask mystery but they don't seem to be full on board with it. It should have been revealed already.

Katie Cassidy looked like she was having a blast in the episode. She looked so bored during this season of Arrow.

When you spend majority of your last season filling in the background, it gets boring.

To bad Zoom had to be crazy and into Caitlin, he and Siren had some good chemistry. I thought they were going to start kissing when they were face2face.

Home run son I so called all this.

All From:the flash season 2 episode 21 "the runaway dinossaur"

post#35

So catline is not going back to star labs, she's going to stay with zoom
lol oh you are so off on this. but I'll let find out for your self .

post #38
What if it's Caitlin who dies? If anyone even dies. If it means a better and more useful Iris I would not be against it.
Caitlin won't die she has the plot with her mother and supposed found out brother story plot. Caitlin will escape.

post #40
you now that Henry said he's staying and Barry park just reminded me that the show runner's want to kill off a character. oh boy so long earth 1 Henry.

If Thawne is in the mask, what's the whole point on Hunter acting as Jay if we're not going to see the real Jay in the mask? That doesn't make sense.

I thought they would have spent more time on the mask mystery but they don't seem to be full on board with it. It should have been revealed already.

I know but producers like to mess with us all the time with easy falso clues, like for instance the scene where Henry says his mother middle name is Garrick making things really obvious and also because season 3 has to be set on this last episode they have to reveal the next plot and I don't think it's Jay the man in the iron mask. It has to be someone within the Thawne family, either Eobard or Eddie from earth 1 ( Why did they sucked him in the wormhole instead of leaving him dead on the floor..? suspectful... and why did he appear in just one episode to make an irrelevant role? suspectful too... )

I can't Beleive zoom killed Barry's dad that's so sad
just remember I warned you all I did. it's on this page too with a link to the previous thread. I warned ya.

Last edited:
I know but producers like to mess with us all the time with easy falso clues, like for instance the scene where Henry says his mother middle name is Garrick making things really obvious and also because season 3 has to be set on this last episode they have to reveal the next plot and I don't think it's Jay the man in the iron mask. It has to be someone within the Thawne family, either Eobard or Eddie from earth 1 ( Why did they sucked him in the wormhole instead of leaving him dead on the floor..? suspectful... and why did he appear in just one episode to make an irrelevant role? suspectful too... )
Eddie took a full time job elsewhere so unless he plans on coming back next season full time again, it's not him in the mask.

Thawne lives 135 years in the future. I doubt the Reverse Flash and Zoom have crossed paths.

Just dropping the Jay Garrick name without seeing the real Jay falls flat and provides no payoff. It would be like Earth 1 Wells/Reverse Flash saying that he's possessed by another person but we don't actually see Thawne take over Wells body.

Eddie took a full time job elsewhere so unless he plans on coming back next season full time again, it's not him in the mask.

Thawne lives 135 years in the future. I doubt the Reverse Flash and Zoom have crossed paths.

Just dropping the Jay Garrick name without seeing the real Jay falls flat and provides no payoff. It would be like Earth 1 Wells/Reverse Flash saying that he's possessed by another person but we don't actually see Thawne take over Wells body.
the actor that played eddie was on the abc show hit FBI called Quantico which was filmed in Montreal while the man in the iron mask story was being done . and then he was on castle's final season as the anti Christ. So he was indeed busy.

Black Siren was great on Flash tonight!!
yeah which means she was on a show with better writers. ohhhhhhhhhhh. And it was never the actress at fault on the other show.

Overall it was a good episode. Great seeing Black Siren. Hoping she breaks free and at least becomes an anti-hero. Gimmie a BoP spin off!

Totally saw that death coming even though it was an emotional one.
Before I for get to say this .
me,I'm gonna stay with DCUO the game to get my birds of prey fix then. Unless it's Andrew krisingberg's team writing I don't think Birds of prey will happen in live action tv as thing are currently. And if it does don't let Marc Guggenheim near the show ever.

Overall enjoyed the episode. One thing that bugged me was the scene at the West house where Henry and Dr. McGee were being a little flirtatious, you could tell something is probably going to happen between Wally and Jessie, and they made Barry and Iris official. Not everyone needs to be a couple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"