The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 22 "Infantino Street"

That was a damn good episode. I hope Iris is actually dead. That's a great send off for her character while building a story for most the team for next season.

because she's black? I ignore buttholes like that.

besides, you would THINK with DC having multiple revamps, SEVERAL multiverses, the fans would be used to that sort of change

not for being black many dislike iris on the show.

because she's black? I ignore buttholes like that.

besides, you would THINK with DC having multiple revamps, SEVERAL multiverses, the fans would be used to that sort of change

A lot of people just hate love subplots. I've noticed most these women have been hated on with these DC shows. Laurel, Felicity, Iris etc etc

I hope she's dead too.
but sadly images that have leaked online say its HR.
I've never liked her entire portrayal of the character at all, but mind you I'm more convinced CW doesn't know how to write an interesting relationship.

The love subplot often causes unneccessary strife and turns it into more of a soap opera. Just like real comic books.

:o

I really enjoyed this episode, I thought it was super tense. Those last 5 minutes had me on the edge of my seat, and I was still in shock when he failed. Good episode all around.

A minor detail that I really like though is that the events we saw in this episode match up almost perfectly with the events in episode 9. There's a 40 second difference between Barry coing out of the portal and hearing present Barry's yell. In our present, those 40 seconds are right after the cannon is turned off so it's mostly talking between Barry and Savitar so there's no question as to why past Barry didn't hear the speed cannon.

I just kind of wish that present Barry looked at his past self watching. That would've made it a little more tense I'd think, and be one last "this is actually happening" kind of "oh no" moment.

Man, I enjoyed this episode a lot.

And yeah, I'm assuming
between the time he last talked to Cisco and the ending, HR used the broken piece of Savitars suit to find Iris and used the manipulator to look like her and take her place.

If that's the case, then the vision Vibe had was him all along, not Iris.

Seems likely. I mean they did go out of their way to show Barry using it again. Seems kind of pointless to throw that in there without meaning something.

I don't want Iris to be dead, I hope this death doesn't stick

I don't ether . Sadly this is an excuse for barry to use time travel again. it's doing wounder for him so far.

as other's said, why didn't they use earth 38 super girls earth? what's worse

they went to earth 2 of all places, and where did they stay? earth 2 star labs which technically as empty and unprotected as their own .

I guess the only people smart in this series were earth 2 barry and iris who went to Atlantis. seriously earth 2 star labs is as far as they went to protect iris? of all places to hid in a another reality / earth and they stay at place they just came out the gate way door from. what? !? what's wrong with them?

Last edited:
not for being black many dislike iris on the show.

A lot of people just hate love subplots. I've noticed most these women have been hated on with these DC shows. Laurel, Felicity, Iris etc etc
I for one have loved the series from the start.
Arrow is another story, Gotham too. Arrow just made me tired of Ollie flashing back every few episodes it seemed, we get it, Ollie went through hell on the island, MOVE ON.
Gotham, just bored the crap out of me. Trying to make a history of the villains as Bruce grew up to become Batman was reaching.

I don't think she's dead. I like The Guardian's Idea alot, it makes sense and FITS what we saw. I think it's HR with a Holo projector we saw Savatar kill, not Iris

I don't think she's dead. I like The Guardian's Idea alot, it makes sense and FITS what we saw. I think it's HR with a Holo projector we saw Savatar kill, not Iris
she's not dead or she won't cause time travel; will be used again. but as I said up top they stayed at the gate way of earth 2. What? your really trying to protect her you'd do what earth 2 iris did and go deeper you don't stay at the gate way of place you just escaped. earth 2 star labs of all place and you think that place is protected? again what? what's wrong with them .

Last edited:
She won't stay dead, but God would I be happy if she was off the show. I like the actress, but the character is a train wreck. One that only brings the worst out in Barry and Joe.

She won't stay dead, but God would I be happy if she was off the show. I like the actress, but the character is a train wreck. One that only brings the worst out in Barry and Joe.
I don't want her to stay dead. as for this most people would do anythinmg to protect the child and some one they love . as to them just plain not thinking, I don't know if I say it's cause of that. anyway they went to a nother place to keep their loved one safe who would stay at the airport as safe place of all places? that's the writers. ah well what done is done .

Earth 2 iris is smarter then them all . she went to another place didn't stay at any port. that brought her there. earth 2 star labs right where the portal is. what? and I'm sounding like little john the rapper. And people will think I have hearing problems .

Last edited:
It was nice to see Lyla. I really hope Iris isn't dead. For one, she was charming af in this episode and two, I REALLY don't another f***** season of mopey-Barry.

Two possible twists, either H.R. used face technology, or Iris really does die, and Barry has to sacrifice himself to the speed force in order for the time loop to be broken so Savitar is never created. Then towards the beginning of season 4 he makes a deal with the speed force and Iris is back alive.

I'm curious to see Wentworth ham it up. His one liners are hysterical.

The best one was how he thought the name King Shark was adorable.

Not sure how feasible this would've been, but couldn't Barry at least bring up the possibility of taking Iris to Supergirl's world for the day?

With the Daxamite invasion and people being rounded up and killed by the Daxamites I'm not sure Earth 38 is the safest place to be right now. The only advantage might be Iris getting lost in all the chaos.

And Supergirl gets a lot of hate too.

It would be nice if Iris went back to being a reporter, had a real job, instead of her only purpose on the show is being the damsel in distress that everyone is trying to save. Make her into a real character instead of just being a plot device.
I had the same problem with Hawkgirl. Even Supergirl suffers from being the damsel in distress too often. It's like the writers don't know how to write a woman that can take care of themselves and save the day all on their own.

The hologram gadget earlier in the episode is a textbook example of Checkov's gun. No way Iris is really dead.

yup H.R. is dead deff., too many obvious hints on the episode.

But still i really loved the episode.
Does this mean that Barry just created the philosophers stone with the bazooka?
if so.. crazy timeloop..

i'd like too add.. why could king shark regenerate, while there was a damper in that whole facility? Not a meta?

Last edited:

LOL WUT

yeah it's iris fault barry is an idiot lol

I really was expecting HR to shoot Savitar with that piece of his suit somehow.

With the Daxamite invasion and people being rounded up and killed by the Daxamites I'm not sure Earth 38 is the safest place to be right now. The only advantage might be Iris getting lost in all the chaos.

the thing is though how would the star labs team know about that? when they had iris with joe and wally just drop in on harry of earth 2 with harry's look of surpirse there and then, when they came from the portal into earth star labs gate way port device? I don't think the star labs team know what's happening with the invasion of earth 38 . and even then they manage to give super girl a device that allowed her to go back home to earth 38 with the cross over . they can easily do the same for iris and have go to earth 38 to a city out side of national city . Again though they just dropped in on harry of earth 2 with his face of surprise though.

So I'm not sure how'd they know about the invasion with speaking to any from there first. it seem more spur of the moment. As to what you said though about them making use of national city's invasion that would be perfect to use. truth be told she were to go to earth 38 and cisco made a dvice that can send kara straight home where she's used to , he can easily make it to be set on any city near by national city as long as it's not national city on earth 38 but near by.

Again with what they showed with harry of earth 2 how'd would they know though?

It would be nice if Iris went back to being a reporter, had a real job, instead of her only purpose on the show is being the damsel in distress that everyone is trying to save. Make her into a real character instead of just being a plot device.
I had the same problem with Hawkgirl. Even Supergirl suffers from being the damsel in distress too often. It's like the writers don't know how to write a woman that can take care of themselves and save the day all on their own.
I don't want her dead unlike others saying so here .
yes this is the cause it's the damsel in the distress position they(the writers) put iris in here this season. I'm making it clear right here and now though I don't want Iris dead and I my self I'm a black person with a mixed Extended family from dad's end where most of his brother's married whites and others here it's a large family. So the west family Remind's me of my own here. minus a few things since mine is of the extended half . So I hope no one fit's me in the category of the haters here.

That all said I hope they the writers of the show allow iris to be the reporter she's supposed to be and help out the star labs team with her investigations next season and beyond .And more importantly when she gets in trouble to reduce the damsel in the distress thing, since that's the major issue this season, that has her in lock up since and fans on her case due to it . Lessen the reason for it to happen.

if she get's in jam, I hope they will allow her to be able to out wit/ smart them and find way to knock the villain out in way that will allow her to fully escape from them for the next for the majority of those coming seasons .

I don't mind her getting helped or saved on occasion as long as it's occasional.

but that the major issue with the others it seems . that she was put into this position of damsel in distress which was what I feared. and for the larger half of the season and that's mostly her role next boosting Barry . she wasn't able to do much once put into that position. it's not really a bad thing, but it's not the best thing for her. it's his show yes alot of us know. But there's a better role for her. next can fix that but she place where it's up front and not be put that position again .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"