The Gunga Diner- Unofficial WatchMen Lounge

So you have seen it? That is what I would like lol.

Great, about time. He is not only gonna look awesome as Two-Face he looks awesome as Dent.

Hey guys, this off topic, but I believe this a serious discussion that shouldn't be taken lightly. Recently within the last hour a member created a thread saying he was going to commit suicide. This really caught my attention and everyone's really concerned about this matter; this life and death we're talking here. So, I dunno, is there anyone here that may have some insight about this?

I've contacted the police here but there's nothing that can be done.

I really really hope it's a sick joke.

But maybe it isn't a joke, maybe it's a cry for help, and hopefully our pm's have been enough.

THis is an AWFUL tragidy, which was worsened by the horrific comments being cast by members of this board, goading that poor man into suicide... They were actually saying things like "piss on his grave" and "only *****es hang themselves".

Is this what we've come to?

Bright knight, if you're reading this, let me know you're ok, i won't tell anyone.

What have the mods said?

can we keep this in the batboards? I want to lounge not talk about a drama queen.

can we keep this in the batboards? I want to lounge not talk about a drama queen.

Alright, we'll talk about this in the Bat lounge, but Noir please listen to me. Now I know you're not convinced about him and probably don't care about him as much, but you are my friend Noir and I want you to please understand that this a serious matter; wheather it is a joke or not. I don't want this turn into an online war, but I want to help someone who is possibly in need. So I ask you my good friend to please be considerate about this and not to take it so lightly.

Alright, we'll talk about this in the Bat lounge, but Noir please listen to me. Now I know you're not convinced about him and probably don't care about him as much, but you are my friend Noir and I want you to please understand that this a serious matter; wheather it is a joke or not. I don't want this turn into an online war, but I want to help someone who is possibly in need. So I ask you my good friend to please be considerate about this and not to take it so lightly.
we'll know tomorrow

okay. I'll think about it, for you KJ :up:

okay. I'll think about it, for you KJ :up:

I thank you Noir, you are a good friend. Hopefully we'll get this solved and hopefully things will be back to our goofy asian stripper and mountain dew routine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"