The "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season II

OOC: Hey guys, I'm back. I was out for awhile, mainly because the RPG was going way too fast. Sorry about that, but if noone's playing Cyclops (and i dont think that they are) I think Ill start posting again today.

OOC: Um...I don't want to ruin your fun but I can't really get into a big thing here with Doom's bots or whatever, Spider-Man9x...cetera...I'm gone in two weeks and I've kind of got something planned to get me out of the story...

OOC:That's cool. Johnny wasn't gonna get too far anyway.

AnnoyingSilence said:
Forge1.jpg

Mutant Town
X-Factor Investigations
9:22pm

Desk01.bmp

"I'll tell you what. I already have some pokers in the fire here, but I'll send you one of my guys. He'll know everything I do and is just as good to you as I am. How's that?"

"Johnny, when are you ever gonan grow up and start using your head? Your so impulsive"

Sue spoke those words to Johnny all too often, and she was always right. The thrill of the fight, the fun of the adventure always got to him. He acted without thinking, and could never finish one thing without starting another.

But now, if Doom did have Reed and Sue, shoudn't Johnny want to be found. Instead of going to Victor, let him come here, on Johnny's home turf, with all the other heroes around to come to his aid, if need be.

And he had just run out on another fight.

Johnny stopped pursuit.

"See you in a little while, Vic."

Johnny turned and headed back toward the prison.

"Perimeter looks clear, nothing happened on the outside yet. I'm heading in."

Johnny found an old ventialtion shaft that had the grill knocked off of it. He flew down through the shaft and into the prison."

"Spidey, DD. You guys find anything?"

Thor and Sif continued to enjoy themselves in this paradise world. There was lush plantlife all around them, waterfalls, and the usual paradise-esque scenery. It was beautiful. Thor held the lady Sif in his arms in a warm embrace.

Sif: Thor, this is perfect.
Thor: I know.
Sif: I don't remember the last time we got to spend time together without having to worry about some world ending threat.
Thor: I know what you mean. Midgard is always in some kind of threat.
Sif: I can't help feeling like this won't last much longer.
Thor: Midgard is safe for now. We just need to enjoy the time we have together.
Sif: You're right Thor.

Sif kisses Thor, and they continue to relax and enjoy what little time they have together. Unknown to Thor however, Midgard (earth) is mere moments away from being sent into chaos by the plans of certain diabolical foes.

Will Thor be able to stand strong against his enemies in future battles? Will his relationship with Sif be able to take the strain of constant seperation? Will Thor end up shacking up with some superheroine once he returns to Midgard? Find out next time in Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel!

Nightcrawler had teleported to X-Men polcilties.

"Time to do some training."

Kurt switched on a training course.

He began to teleport all around the room avoiding a machine gun.

" Whew"

JewishHobbit said:
Desk01.bmp

"I'll tell you what. I already have some pokers in the fire here, but I'll send you one of my guys. He'll know everything I do and is just as good to you as I am. How's that?"
Forgeyea.jpg

Later..

Forgetrain.jpg

OOC: Crap, you guys write fast! :eek: I gotta get into gear here.

Edited just to make it harder for you supers :):

William could hear the chaos erupting further down the hall towards the giant complex's main entrance and alarms were going off. Already.

"God...damnit," he muttered under his breath. He hadn't even had a chance to get a glance of sunshine before he'd have to start smashing skulls. He stood in the center of the hallway for a moment before he shook his head and sped back along the way he'd come, stopping at the main station that controlled every cell on the block. He hadn't wanted to do this, and hadn't planned on it...but these superheroes. God they annoyed him.

"It's playtime, kids," he called out before slipping the dead guard's keycard into the reader and pressing a few buttons. Another alarm began wailing in the hall as all the forcefields on the block were disengaged. Almost instantanously, an uproar could be heard in the hall as dozens of supervillians began pouring out of their cells. Walking calmly among the masses that passed him in a sort of deranged excitement, he slipped past them and into a offshoot from the main hallway. He kicked open an unmarked door and stuck his head inside. Janitor's closet. He perused the shelves for a moment before picking up a length of wiring. Another toothy grin spread across his face before he turned into Sandman again, swirling up and into the ventilation shaft above the metal shelving unit and speeding along the network of vents, being as quiet as he could.

With nearly two years of pent up energy and hate stored inside, whoever was waiting at the other end of the complex was going to wish they'd stayed in bed that morning.

batnkevlar said:
"STOP!"

*The whole palace shakes with Eric Lensherr's fury.*

"Stop right now, both of you! Sabretooth, back off and stand here. Juggernaut, question: Which mortal do you hate the most? With all your heart and soul?"
Sabretooth calms down and walkes past Juggernaut, giving him a look of pure hatred then leans against a wall behind Magneto.

Two hours later Ock returned to the Parker home in Forrest Hills.He let himself in with the keys he had persuaded May to give him.She was the perfect hostage because she didn't realise she was a hostage.He fondly remembered a similar situation with her many years ago when he first met May when the Sinister Six had taken her and Betty Brant hostage.And now it was deja vu.

He didn't have to tie her up.He didn't have to drug her.He just had to do what he always did best with May Parker.Lie to her by charming her.

He walked in and closed the door.Ock moved into the living room.He stopped and looked around.A picture on the mantel caught his eye.He flexed out a tentacle and picked it up and brought it close to his face.It was a photograph of May and Peter with another older gentleman.May's late husband and Peter's uncle no doubt.Ock tossed it aside as he took off his trenchcoat and hat.

He took out a cigar and lit it as he sat down on a comfortable chair and eagerly awaited Peter's return home.

Nightcrawler finished his run on the training course and teleported to the forest and sat down indian style crossing his legs looking out at a small pond. Kurt meditated for a while then got up and went over to the pond. Kurt saw his reflection, his sharp teeth, his blue tail, his hands.

Arrrrrrrrrr said Kurt slashing the water

He got up and backed away a few paces.

Kurt's hands turned into fists

"I am not a monster"

OOC: wow, just wanna say that this new season is shaping up really great, everyone here is a very talented RPer, once i get back online i'll be posting more frequently.

IC:

"Lord Doom"

Victor looked up slowly with a frown. He had been discussing with the governors of various latverian provinces the plan to restore the economy after the destruction of Latverian farmlands when the interruption had occured.

" Make it quick, soldier" Doom snapped.

" My Lord, we have located 1/2 of the Fantastic Four. Johnny Storm and Benjamin Grimm have been located in New York City, currently accompanied by Spider-Man and Daredevil in pursuit of a superpowered criminal. Unfortunately, Storm was able to locate our tracking droids, and gave chase to them before giving up. Still no word on Reed Richards or Sue Storm."

Doom leaned back on his throne and pondered. So, the element of suprise is gone. No matter. Time to act.

Richards and his pathetic girlfriend had still not shown their faces... and this concerned Doom slightly. Throughout his conquest, the two had never shown. Perhaps they were off planet or whatnot, but not knowing their location still made Doom uneasy.

" Continue tracking them via satellite. I'll have a little suprise waiting for them when their finished their latest excursion"." Doom said with a smirk.

:::Jean is flying high above the earth, covered by the darkness of space. Her intensions are unclear to her, but she feels as if a gut feeling is leading her to her goal.:::

"Scott"

:::She remembers a man. A man who changed her life in more ways than one. A man who helped her cope with a world gone insain. She loved him. She needed him now more than ever. She is confused and angry at the world and at the war the world is fighting.:::

~Forget him...we have a bigger problem to fix.~

:::A feeling of ugency coems over Jean's mind and her speed rises to 900 MPH.:::

~They will destroy our worlds.~

:::Jean closes her eyes and begins to cry.:::

"They will. And we must stop it."

Silver S said:
OOC: Crap, you guys write fast! :eek: I gotta get into gear here.
OOC: Me and JH are used to writing whole stories within 1 night(every week)

AnnoyingSilence said:

Mutant Town
X-Factor Investigations
9:23pm

"Good, oh and Forge? It's good to hear from you."

Jamie hangs up the phone and sits back into his chair. It's amazing how it can go from dead to majorly busy in a couple hours. Earlier he was sending people to research poop for amusement and now he has two separate missions to see to. He places another thumbtack in his map over Genosha. He then stomps his foot as a dupe appears beside him.

"Hey Man, got a mission for you."

"You aren't going to send me to study more poop are you?"

Jamie laughs, "Oh hey, it's you. No. Forge needs some help in Genosha, do whatever he asks for me."

The dupe nods without saying anything. He grabs an extra trench coat from the closet. As he heads for the door Jamie yells back to him with a smile, "Hey Jamie! Why don't you give ol' Forge a flashback huh!? Take the X-Factor suit with you for old times sake."

NewBitmapImage.bmp

The Dupe goes back to the closet and grabs the old blue and yellow suit and looks it over, then he turns and heads out the door. Jamie smiles at the notion of the old X-Factor suit and how he hasn't warn that thing in years. Dupe was rather quiet too, must still be recovering from all the crap he went through ealier. Jamie smiles to himself again before allowing his mind to focus elsewhere. "Okay, now for Ms. Howe."

And the night passes...

Johnny was just emerging from the ventilation duct when he heard more alarms go off. Sandman had just shut down all the security systems. Anybody who was being held in the prison was now loose.

"Dammit all to hell," Johnny yelled at himself. This just got a whole lot more complicated, and he wasn't sure they had the man power to handle this. He hit a button on his belt and activated his commlink.

"This is Johnny Storm transmitting to S.H.I.E.L.D. command. I need Nick Fury, now."

"Sorry, sir. Colonel Fury is indisposed at the moment. What is the situation?" came the reply.

"The situation is that in about 1/2 a second, he's gonna have a major jailbreak of superpowered individuals, again," Johnny yelled back in desperation. "We need S.H.I.E.L.D. support, preferably The Avengers, right now. Transmitting cooridinates." Johnny shut off his commlink in disgust, and headed down the hallway. "Spidey, DD, I'm inside, near the...."

Johnny was cut off. Three security guards came crashing down in front of him, tossed aside like rag dolls.

"Awww, s**t," Johnny groaned as Hydroman came around the corner. Johnny knew he could stop Hydroman right now by evaporating him , but too hot could kill him. He had to try and controll his heat

"Finally, a challenge" Hydroman grinned. "You're gonna wish you stayed in bed this morning, runt."

"Funny you should mention that, because actually I got outta bed this morning when your buddy decided to brea....."

"SHUT UP AND FIGHT!!" Hydroman lashed out with a water column.

As Johnny dodged the attack, one thought crossed his mind.

"I missed breakfast this morning"

JohnnyFlaming.jpg

OCC:ANYONE WANNA HELP ME OR NOT?!?! :mad:

I hate it when people ignore me!

OOC: Spider-Man9X17 you can't do that.You can't just take another persons character and make them fight you and speak.Sandman is Silver S' character.Only she can control his actions.

You are not allowed to control any character but your own.

Can you go back and edit it out? I was going to introduce Sandman into the fray in my next post. :(

Daredevil heard something. He told the others, "Guys I can hear something in the vents. I'm not sure what it is...but there is something there...it doesn't have make up of a human moving, but it's movemements are very deliberate,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"