Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen this? It seems like a huge stretch. You can't copyright a physical pose.I mean, it's not even the same pose.

It's pretty much the same pose only tony's fist is closed. The funny thing People have been drawing that pose since forever.

lol RDJ celebrate his birthday during the tour
64818_628816270468282_1444943678_n.jpg

Happy B-Day Robert!!

The clip looks great and it seems the governement is involved a bit more than I tought . I've got a question : "Why did Tony cast the recorder ?" Was it because the reporter was working for the Mandarin ?

Hmm, not enough info yet to determine that. It could be that he just wanted to break something.

The clip looks great and it seems the governement is involved a bit more than I tought . I've got a question : "Why did Tony cast the recorder ?" Was it because the reporter was working for the Mandarin ?

Because you should always record in landscape, not portrait :woot:

I bet, in typical paparazzi style, the guy was obnoxiously harassing him for a comment after he'd just gone through a traumatic experience, so Tony finally snapped, gave him what he wanted, and then proceeded to destroy his phone as penance for the guy being a *****e...which i think is fair, personally :oldrazz:

I'm guessing the reporter asked Tony an obnoxious question related to The Mandarin. And Tony responded in kind then threw the phone in retaliation.

YouTube watermarkless embed courtesy of TheIrishAvenger (from MarvelFR)

creepy zombie soldiers = grounded realism

ten magical rings = too silly for a comic book movie

It's not as black and white as you are implying.

And I'm saying this as one who is disappointed that the rings won't have any literal powers.

Last edited:
RDJ really kills it in the clip. The phrase "this time it's personal" comes to mind. Every word he says oozes of real personal weight.

RDJ really kills it in the clip. The phrase "this time it's personal" comes to mind. Every word he says oozes of real personal weight.

Which is what I've been wanting to see in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"