Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to time? He gets a LOT of things right, and he's proven so. He's obviously bothering a lot of guys up at Marvel and such, remember GOTG, a lot of people were talking sh it about him because he talked about Momoa having the part, and then Batista, turns out he was always right, but negotiations are negotiations.

If anything, he tends to blow his wad a bit too soon sometimes.

And just tell me what are those things he got wrong these last few weeks?

http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/mov...ake-scoop-so-can-we-stop-believing-them/45155

Didn't he say that Nolan, Bale would be involved in the Justice League movie? That turned out to be BS as well.

Last edited:
Nope. He maintains (and I think I read something similar about this) that there were talks, meetings, negotiations (as always) but it ultimately fell apart. So, Nolan and Bale were probably involved at some point, but then opted out. Seeing how WB doesnt seem to be able to make up its mind about Justice League, it's not surprising.

Planet Hulk stuff, if it is true (and we probably wont know for a while), of course, the people involved will call B.S, just watch all the times people said they weren't involved in a project, when they were.

He cant get everything right though, but he has a good track record.

Tim why are you so balls to the walls backing up this guy?

He may have a good tracker record, but his credibility is dropping for the scoops he released over the past 6 months.

Planet Hulk stuff, if it is true (and we probably wont know for a while), of course, the people involved will call B.S, just watch all the times people said they weren't involved in a project, when they were.

He cant get everything right though, but he has a good track record.

Joss Whedon called Planet Hulk an outright lie. I'll take his word over El Maybe any day, week, or year. How 'bout you?

I don't trust ElMaybe either, and his arrogant responses to followers on Twitter are headache-inducing.

Some caps of the Extremis Soldier shots.

apiFwlh.png

aVApN9T.jpg

6w7h0DM.jpg

so badass....but are we sure Brandt has extremis? why does she need a gun?

Another person who saw the film in Paris yesterday:
@ZeakyZek: (Le film est très très bien, meilleur de la trilogie) (the film is very very good, best of the trilogy)
@ZeakyZek: Évitez les spoilers en tout cas, beaucoup de surprises. Et il y a un bien une scène après le générique de fin. (avoid spoilers in any case, many surprises. And there is a good a scene after the end credits.)
@ZeakyZek: Marrant de relire les spoilers sur Iron Man 3 et voir que plus de la moitié sont faux. (funny read spoilers on Iron Man 3 and see that more than half are wrong.)
@ZeakyZek: Iron Man 3 est le meilleur film niveau scénario de tous les Marvel Studios, ça c'est indiscutable. (Iron Man 3 is the best level scenario of all Marvel Studios film, ca it is indisputable.)
@ZeakyZek: Et ça fait plaisir parce que c'était le gros point faible de Avengers. (and it's nice because it was the big weak point of Avengers.)
@ZeakyZek: IM3 > Avengers > IM > Incredible Hulk > Thor > Cap America > IM2

Joss Whedon called Planet Hulk an outright lie. I'll take his word over El Maybe any day, week, or year. How 'bout you?

We all know what that means, he could be saying the truth, or maybe he's just lying. Especially lately, there are quite a few actors who say that some rumors are false, when they are not, latest example? JJ Abrams who said he would never do Star Wars, bla bla.......... and guess what, he's doing it :D

For El Mayimbe, I'm defending him because he's got a lot of good stuff right, even if he messed up at times, he comes across as cocky to some, I personally think he's just a massive geek and it gets up to his head at times, remember when he said that Ford was coming back to SW Ep VII, a lot were talking shi t about him, well, he was right of course.

[YT]yR8alSCdDfA[/YT]

Awesome!

Who cares if there were negotiations for Justice League or an offer. That doesn't make El Mayimbe right. And even then that's just his claims which I think are nonsense.

So they made Nolan and offer and he said no. Not a big ****ing surprise. He always said these universes are separate. He wants his Batman movies to have to have nothing to do with Justice League or Superman.

Another person who saw the film in Paris yesterday:

Thank you for posting that, shuffleboard. :word:

All of the Twitter reaction that I've read so far has been great. People who saw the film are positively raving about it, which is exactly what we want to hear. Some of the tweeters have said that once Marvel's embargo is over they'll be posting their reviews, and that they'll be good. If WOM stays this good the film is going to be a juggernaut.

Although it's annoying that the domestic market gets IM3 later than most, this is a good strategy on Marvel's part. When reaction pours in from the OS markets on Twitter it will raise the hype for the movie to insane levels stateside. The same thing happened with TA last year.

Sounds like the reports of 109 minute running time were also fake :D .

Although it's annoying that the domestic market gets IM3 later than most, this is a good strategy on Marvel's part. When reaction pours in from the OS markets on Twitter it will raise the hype for the movie to insane levels stateside. The same thing happened with TA last year.
It's a good strategy as long as they've got a good product. Last year, the terrible word-of-mouth from overseas on Battleship all but killed any chances it had at a decent domestic opening last year (it was never gonna be a hit, but still). Thankfully, Marvel doesn't seem likely to make anything as horrid as that movie any time soon, so this strategy works very well for them, lol.

If this thing has great reviews (85+ RT score), its going to hit a billion.

We all know what that means, he could be saying the truth, or maybe he's just lying. Especially lately, there are quite a few actors who say that some rumors are false, when they are not, latest example? JJ Abrams who said he would never do Star Wars, bla bla.......... and guess what, he's doing it :D

For El Mayimbe, I'm defending him because he's got a lot of good stuff right, even if he messed up at times, he comes across as cocky to some, I personally think he's just a massive geek and it gets up to his head at times, remember when he said that Ford was coming back to SW Ep VII, a lot were talking shi t about him, well, he was right of course.

He actually did not want to do ep VII at the time. Kathleen Kennedy convinced him to do it. So he wasn't lying about it, he just changed his mind. But yeah, I'm not saying lying doesn't happen *cough*MarionCotillard*cough*

He actually did not want to do ep VII at the time. Kathleen Kennedy convinced him to do it. So he wasn't lying about it, he just changed his mind. But yeah, I'm not saying lying doesn't happen *cough*MarionCotillard*cough*

She convinced him is the official version ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back