Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd noticed he'd gone quiet... what happened with TASM?

He posted his early thoughts on the movie, they weren't glowing. People spent thousands of posts tearing him to shreds

He posted his early thoughts on the movie, they weren't glowing. People spent thousands of posts tearing him to shreds

man... you can't have an opinion in geekdom.... i thought he knew that:oldrazz:

Wish some news or set photos or anything would roll in. Alas I just have to wait pike everyone else

He really disappeared after that?

I can't imagine some rabid Spidey fans would have soured his opinion of the Hype in general...I mean, we were always appreciative of his posts...

:csad:

Wow the thing with RIM is news to me and disappointing. I'm sure the culprits were the typical aggressive noobs that show up when a movie is about to premier.

I wasn't one of those guys. I simply wanted to know why he hated it so much, I mean I get that it wasn't his cup of tea, but calling it the Green Lantern of 2012? Hmm, I don't know. I mean he promised an in-depth review but never posted it. I would have loved to read it.

I have no issues with the new armor design. Yes I'd prefer a bit more red but whatever. It looks good to me regardless.

It'll look a lot better once he's flying around repulsor blasting **** in it. :awesome:

They should get rid of the bits that cover his thighs and just leave them uncovered. That's a look that screams superhero.

Well this apparently isn't the only armor design. So hopefully there will be some that are more traditional as well.

I heard the the gold armor at SDCC was the MARK 42.

I don't know how that's possible.

He'll have a flux capacitor built into his armor, duh.

It'll look a lot better once he's flying around repulsor blasting **** in it. :awesome:

Very true, I also want them to include atleast "one" impressive heavy lifting feat in the film as well.

That's the ONLY main ability they've brushed over in the MCU, everything else is on point (character, armor designs, story etc.)

I'm more fussed over the quality of the movie.

I think they have recently released a logo teaser for Iron Man 3… that looked pretty bad-ass. Wonder if the movie is gonna move into a different direction and get a bit more violent…

RIM didn't get teared to shreds as far as I saw. People simply asked him alot of why he thought it sucked so much and begged for more details which he wasn't allowed to give. Of course, some people said he was biased and all that but those were only a very few who were the loudest (it use to be like that).

Sure, people were on his heels a little much but he must have known before hand what was going to happen. If he left this place for good because of that, then I think he overreacted. I don't see why he couldn't just ignore the Spider-Man section then.

I am hoping RIM gets back into the forums once IM3 is done shooting and the news and trailer kicks in..

RIM didn't get teared to shreds as far as I saw. People simply asked him alot of why he thought it sucked so much and begged for more details which he wasn't allowed to give. Of course, some people said he was biased and all that but those were only a very few who were the loudest (it use to be like that).

Sure, people were on his heels a little much but he must have known before hand what was going to happen. If he left this place for good because of that, then I think he overreacted. I don't see why he couldn't just ignore the Spider-Man section then.

Agreed :word:

Apparently some sort of Iron Man 3 footage will be shown at MovieFest in Dublin. Hopefully some of it gets past that airtight security this time.

"Exclusive" footage was shown in Paris last week, but sadly turned out to be the stuff from SDCC. At this MovieFest last year, that exact same thing happened with Avengers. So, I wouldn't get my hopes up. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"