Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some viewers can get headaches, eye strain or other problems from watching 3D movies. For example, I sometimes get severe headaches because one of my eyes is far weaker than the other. Other times I'm fine; it depends on where I sit in the theater. I've heard of people getting dizzy, too. The technology just isn't friendly to everyone.

The technology is garbage, but the GA sadly doesn't care

20116848325434837527120.jpg

Make that the poster.

Make that the poster.

It should be. Instead we'll probably get some crappy photoshopped pic. Most cinematic posters aren't daring or dramatic enough.

Actual drawn or painted art is not used much in movie posters anymore.

It looks better, but I'm still hoping that there are other armours in the movie.

It should be. Instead we'll probably get some crappy photoshopped pic. Most cinematic posters aren't daring or dramatic enough.

They'll probably go the same route they did for IM1 and IM2 and make it a character montage poster. That looks so lame --- like something from a 1970s soap opera.

They'll probably go the same route they did for IM1 and IM2 and make it a character montage poster. That looks so lame --- like something from a 1970s soap opera.

The only one of those that have really worked so far was the great Captain America poster. That is a thing of beauty.

Which is a shame, because all those concept art posters of the Avengers (like that one that fitted together) looked much better than the crap we got for the actual poster.

Yeah, makes him seem more invincible. I wonder if it will be that durable in the movie.

The only one of those that have really worked so far was the great Captain America poster. That is a thing of beauty.

Which is a shame, because all those concept art posters of the Avengers (like that one that fitted together) looked much better than the crap we got for the actual poster.

I totally hate photoshopped posters too.

I want some drawn posters or those character montage ones like Star Wars and the first Harry Potter movie.

Maybe they can do something where all the final posters for each of the Phase II films can connect like those Avengers paintings. Idk

They should consider having fan-made poster contests. Winner gets the joys of seeing his entry on theater walls plus a trip to the premier, or free movie tix or cool loot or something. Most of the ones that get posted here and deviantart are better than the official ones.

But I guess that wouldn't fly with the uncreative yet overpaid marketing *******s and their stupid focus groups.

Or, you know, they have some pretty good artists working for Marvel Comics. They could always hire one of them to draw up a poster.

God I miss Struzan :(

Or, you know, they have some pretty good artists working for Marvel Comics. They could always hire one of them to draw up a poster.

yeah I've mentioned that before too but I guess they didn't get the memo. Seems pretty obvious though.

Definitely.

Because those photoshoppers think they're better than the artists at Marvel on whom the look of these characters are based. :doh:

^ Sorry, I meant the artwork of the Marvel artists are the basis of the characters' looks, not the artists themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"