The Israel-Palestine Politics Thread II

When you're taught to think of an ethnic group as being less than human, it's all too easy. :(

I'm Jewish too.

But, if I was a billionaire like Kuschner, I'd have been raised a completely different person. I'd probably support the genocide in that case.

There's money to be made off beach front property.

Heck, when a hurricane hit Hawaii, Biden gave them $700 each, so the natives would leave and rich Whites could come in and develop beach front property.

Lexi Alexander, a Palestinian -American filmmaker, is running a lot of information on her Twitter page.

I'm linking to the post that she has pinned, but she in fact has tons of good posts, of each of opinion, analysis, and information.

Laith Marouf (Palestinian - Lebanese journalist) spoke with Garland Nixon.

Some points:

- Yemen is now the fourth country in the world with hypersonic missiles technology, after Russia, Iran, and North Korea. They can now hit Israeli shipping throughout the Indian ocean, and if they like they can sink US aircraft carriers. The era (600 years) of White global domination of the oceans is over.
Nota Bene: Not entirely accurate. The US has tested hypersonic missiles. In both cases, mass production is another thing.
- Israel/Hezbollah tit for tat is now at about ten attacks per day.
- Western food/aid drops are theatrical traps, they inform Israel of the time and location of the drops and then Israel uses these drops to target civilians.
- The PLO is a collaborationist/vichy organization (well known).
- The axis of resistance (Yemen, Hezbollah, etc) released supportive messages on Putin's election and good wishes on building a multipolar world. Their strength comes from a strategy of collaboration, common development, etc which enables them to win much of the world.
- Prior to Niger kicking out the USA, the head of US Africa Command landed in Niger without first informing the authorities, which is a breach of diplomatic protocol. The Africa command official demanded a meeting and ordered them to not do business with Russia and Iran. So Niger is kicking out the US drone base. Marouf reminded the listeners of the 2002 "yellowcake from Niger to Saddam" lie. Niger's leadership says they'll do business with whom they want.

There's at least one good part of that Johnson inviting Netanyahu to speak to Congress.

We'll get to see if anybody refuses to stand up and clap.

The situation in Gaza is perhaps the most horrifying I've paid attention to. Israeli forces, armed with NATO weapons and logistics, are waging a campaign of starvation and extermination. We in the West are sheltered by our media so we're only seeing a fraction of the crimes, but the global majority sees a lot more.

I think it's only going to get worse.

I think they're going to aim for the full extermination (some expulsions) of all of the 2 million people living in Gaza. This is a campaign of total genocide. That's why they're doing things like destroying schools and humiliating doctors and shooting young children.

Once they're gone, the Israelis will build some beach side resorts there, plant some olive farms, and sell the natural gas to Europe.

The scarier part is what happens after. Israel will find itself diplomatically isolated. Settlers in Northern Israel will still have to see Lebanese people from the border which they don't want to see -- they're demanding to not see "subhumans". Israeli shipping will still be blocked in the Indian ocean by Yemen. And the world will remember.

So they will double down to distract and memory hole Gaza. They'll go for a broader war. And NATO will enthusiastically acquiesce. The broader war may take place in Syria, Lebanon, Ukraine, or all of the above. People the world over will develop empathy fatigue. They might then annex the rest of the west bank.

Biden and Netanyahu are playing a very dangerous game. It's not 1650 anymore. There will be pushback.

I don't know if we'll make it.

(American) Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson on the US resolution at the UN:

I think it’s a little more sophisticated than that. I don’t mean that term in the positive sense. They didn’t demand a cease fire. What they demanded was a determination of a process to get to a ceasefire. If you parse the language really closely, and what you see there, and this is why the Russians vetoed it, but others too, and I’m not talking about the current five but the big fifteen on the Security Council. In following that was defined what [it] would mean to determine the process [interrupts self] pure Blinkenese, and to a certain extent Bidenese, the process to get there, and that process would be orchestrated and demanded and would confine itself to what had happened with the United States diplomatic process. Now that’s a convoluted way of saying that Israel and the United States will determine the process that determines the ceasefire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"