The "Little Things" You Appreciated/Loved Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked when he saved Lois from the pod and before taking her out, he pushed the pod downwards, causing Lois to be pushed up due to gravity and then grabbed her. That was a smart use of gravity.
So awesome.

I LOVED the flashback where J Kent sees Clark playing around in the cape. Just wish it wasnt a flashback. Lol.

Really liked Cavill's Superman voice. I dont know who said it but it sounded almost exactly like Tim Daly's Superman voice.
He has a great voice, with or without his accent.

For someone who hasn't seen it but loves spoilers, why does Supes have to rescue Lois from a helicopter? Anyone willing to pm me or put a spoiler alert in this thread?

I loved when
Hardy repeated Faora's line that she had said to him right before they were about to crash: "A good death is its own reward".

For someone who hasn't seen it but loves spoilers, why does Supes have to rescue Lois from a helicopter? Anyone willing to pm me or put a spoiler alert in this thread?

He's not rescuing her, he's working incognito at the military base when she arrives on the helicopter, he helps her get off it and carries her bags.

THE BEST KISS IN THE COMIC BOOK HISTORY.... and the red veins before the heat vision... also the superspeed on faora and Superman's flight

Faora and Hardy should get together in the afterlife :o

Ignoring my post I see. :(

As did Superman's ability to defy it.

Definitely. The scene where he musters up all of his strength against the Black Zero's beam was so strong. He defied gravity many times in the movie, but that was one of the hugest and most impactful moments to me.

Christopher Reeve-Henry Cavill faces, when Superman is trying to destroy that machine (the World Machine was its name?) Am I the only one who saw that? Am I allucinating?

For me:

-Pa Kent death.
-Smallville fight.
-Chris Reeve-Henry Cavill faces, when he is trying to destroy that machine.
-One of the last scene, when Jonathan Kent sees Clark playing with the dog and wearing that red cape, and he foresees his future.
-All Faora´s.
-Lara´s last moments.

Anticlimatic:
-The first two rescues: the oil rig and the school bus. I was left cold as ice.
-The joke: "he is kinda hot.
-Clarks elementary school teacher, must be the most annoying teacher I´ve ever seen

Christopher Reeve-Henry Cavill faces, when Superman is trying to destroy that machine (the World Machine was its name?) Am I the only one who saw that? Am I allucinating?

You were not hallucinating, some of us saw it too, what a glorious sight that was! :woot:

Most of these seem to already be mentioned, but I've started typing now. Martha's line about the suit got a smile out of me, as did the sincerity of practically all of their interactions.

I really liked the moment after crashing through the Sears where the military no longer views Superman as a threat, capped off by Col. Hardy's words. There was a real genuine sense of acceptance that played out there and Cavill did well to sell it, knowing Clark has had far too few of those moments at that point.

Generally speaking, Cavill had some really great subtleties and nonverbal communications that aided the character. The look on his face when first flying, learning about his heritage from Jor-El's visage, responding to Lois in any number of scenes, dealing with the jerk at the truck stop, etc. Just nice little nuances that helped me get that Superman vibe from him.

You were not hallucinating, some of us saw it too, what a glorious sight that was! :woot:
Good, I thought that was just me. :funny:

Thank you, man, thank you. Ufffff
I'm a girl, but, you're welcome :D

awkward.gif

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads