The Lounge Does Not Change; We Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, they sound cool.
VrRDIA2.gif

Next time she wants to do this, I should be like:

NiiQk0y.gif

some weird **** going on around here

@Roose Bolton Since Super has gone to the land of wind and ghosts and is lost forever, I was thinking about jumping into the manga for the story continuation. I know some of the basics about Moro and his arc, but is it worth catching up for? On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the Battle of Gods movie and 1 being the Battle of Gods anime arc, where does it fall?

yea im waiting for the arc to be done before i catch up... the 17 years of tournament of power wore me out... roose did tell me vegeta has some pretty incredible moments.

The most recent thing I've seen from the manga is Moro's new form. Son of a ***** looks like what would happen if Cell ****ed a ram.

If.

Whomever got the license for Hammer Pants in the DBZ universe is making money hand over fist.

Moro's got that quarantine chic.

i understand wrist bands for sweat purposes......... but ankle bands? is this 1984

Moro's got that quarantine chic.

Through no fault of my own I've been flashing that "Antifa-Lite" look from when lockdown started.

Made me nervous as hell taking the subways into work during the protests/rioting.

I don't like that he even has Cell's smirk. Stop stealing Cell's smile. Stop... stealing... Cell's smile. Stopstealingcell'ssmile. Stopstealingcell'ssmile. Stopstealingcell'ssmile. Stopstealingcell'ssmile. Stopstealingcell'ssmile.

It's not a great tongue twister, but it has potential.

I don't like that he even has Cell's smirk. Stop stealing Cell's smile. Stop... stealing... Cell's smile. Stopstealingcell'ssmile. Stopstealingcell'ssmile. Stopstealingcell'ssmile. Stopstealingcell'ssmile. Stopstealingcell'ssmile.

It's not a great tongue twister, but it has potential.

This feels like what Toad Venom is using his mental powers to broadcast to everyone's minds.

I've tried watching One Punch Man on three non-consecutive occasions, but I could never get into it. Same with Attack on Titan. The only anime that I have successfully watched beginning-to-end is Dragon Ball and Hellsing. And the latter is pretty much 100% due to the abridged series turning me onto it.

I've tried watching One Punch Man on three non-consecutive occasions, but I could never get into it. Same with Attack on Titan. The only anime that I have successfully watched beginning-to-end is Dragon Ball and Hellsing. And the latter is pretty much 100% due to the abridged series turning me onto it.

There's a lot I like about OPM... But I honestly don't quite get the mad on some have for it. It's good. Fun enough. Animation and designs are cool. Love the world. Love the fights.

But overall... It's cool. Not mindblowing to me but... Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"