The Lounge Does Not Change; We Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
promised neverland is good..... forking crazy.... but good.

I read about that one when they announced Amazon was making a live-action series based off of it. Really getting a lot of diverse value out of that Amazon Prime subscription. Two-day shipping AND a show about children being sold as meat to demons? Almost too much value.

yes the children are gifts to the bolton devils

@Roose Bolton Since Super has gone to the land of wind and ghosts and is lost forever, I was thinking about jumping into the manga for the story continuation. I know some of the basics about Moro and his arc, but is it worth catching up for? On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the Battle of Gods movie and 1 being the Battle of Gods anime arc, where does it fall?
I’d say a solid 7. The most recent issue/chapter was kind of dodgy with falling back into the bad habits of the Buu era, and some of the sub villains have some pretty bland designs, but for the most part it’s been a pretty refreshing change of pace.

At the very least, it reads as a decent continuation of what they did with Broly where there’s more effort to actually do shirt with the established lore.

I’d say a solid 7. The most recent issue/chapter was kind of dodgy with falling back into the bad habits of the Buu era, and some of the sub villains have some pretty bland designs, but for the most part it’s been a pretty refreshing change of pace.

At the very least, it reads as a decent continuation of what they did with Broly where there’s more effort to actually do **** with the established lore.

So, the publisher makes the most recent chapters available on their website for free, and only charges a subscription for the back chapters? But their subscription includes a 7-day free trial, which should be more than enough time to read everything and catch up. Suckers, I've beat the system. That $2 is going to be sweet in my pocket.

...I should probably just give them the $2.

Wouldn’t be the first time a Westerner has outwitted the Japanese. Look at Tom Cruise, Hugh Jackman and...uh.....Richard Chamberlain? I think he was the main guy from Shogun.

Anyway my point is, bleed Shueisha dry. And possibly seduce the CEO’s daughter.

Just to circle back to this: Damn, this dude is cool, huh? This is the optimal aesthetic for a modern man.

Do the kids still call it Swag?

Cuz... That's Swag.

Also his blue friend is gonna lose it when red tells him about the sale on horn polish.

Wouldn’t be the first time a Westerner has outwitted the Japanese. Look at Tom Cruise, Hugh Jackman and...uh.....Richard Chamberlain? I think he was the main guy from Shogun.

Anyway my point is, bleed Shueisha dry. And possibly seduce the CEO’s daughter.

Michael Keaton:

There was also the main character from Tokyo Drift. At the beginning he didn't know the first thing about drifting, but by the end of the movie he... did, I guess. I think they raced down a mountain or something. Bow Wow was there.

Oh shirt, he's going to be in Fast 9. That's the cinematic universe I've been waiting for. Same with the main character, who is apparently named Sean Boswell. I've seen Tokyo Drift like 3 times, and I wouldn't have been able to give you either of those names.

when roose and i went on our excursion through all of Asia... i got lost in Thailand but found him in Japan.... he was sipping sake and sitting in an opium den with 3 smuts. snapped his fingers... 3 more came in for me and each had a different drug with them.

when roose and i went on our excursion through all of Asia... i got lost in Thailand but found him in Japan.... he was sipping sake and sitting in an opium den with 3 smuts. snapped his fingers... 3 more came in for me and each had a different drug with them.

It's called the Ichiro, because they're a triple threat.

You gotta give it to @Roose Bolton's sense of fashion during that time though Reek:

maxresdefault.jpg

I have a good move i do on the ladies... named it the Suzuki. If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Is it as risky and life threatening as a Suzuki Samurai?

I loved Onepunch Man, but it got stale after a while with the pattern of:
  1. Big threat
  2. Heroes fight threat
  3. Heroes are broken
  4. Caped Baldy comes in and single punches the crap out of monster and then walks away feeling depressed
  5. The broken get credit for completing the task while they were all unconscious
  6. Repeat cycle
It kinda works like Fist of the Northstar:
  1. People in danger
  2. Kenshiro saves them
  3. Lin & Bat are doofs
  4. Rinse & repeat
My Hero Academia feels fresh in comparison and, has enough changes from one arc to the next to make it more palpable.

I actively hate Attack on Titan, characters are boring (save for four interesting ones), protagonist is in constant need of rescue, mysteries unfold while a bigger mystery is still waiting to be unfolded, then you see material contradicting what was shown before.

Attack on Titan is without a doubt the best modern anime I’ve ever seen, and Commander Erwin Smith is the greatest human being to appear in any story anywhere, past, present and future.

Aziz, I think I’m going to make an effort for the eventual fate I plan for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"