The Lounge Does Not Change; We Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terra Formars is basically National Geographic with tons of fighting.

Can anyone tell me why Final fantasy : Spirits within and Titan A:E not that well regarded ? Because I liked them both when I first saw them.

Can anyone tell me why Final fantasy : Spirits within and Titan A:E not that well regarded ? Because I liked them both when I first saw them.

Point blank man... I think most find them really, really flawed.

The ideas behind both aren't bad. Conceptually they are great even. I don't think many find that they pulled their concepts off well. For me personally I remember when those hit theaters. I had hype for both. American studios getting in on animated features that are not just copying Disney musicals? This was rare then. I had high hopes.

I came out the theater disappointed.

But... I haven't seen either in a very, very long time. Not even flipping channels. My estimation might change given I never really gave either much rewatch value so maybe if I saw them now I would think different.

That absurdly cheesy Fire Force is a better series, its hyperactive characters are at least engaging.
Aziz, you were once sceptical about the existence of World War 2, so it’s no wonder you don’t engage with a show that’s heavily influenced by Europe during that period.

now you're speaking Reekinese....

**** is that racist?
i dont think so. whatchu got there boy? ive been on that New Belgium Voodoo Ranger IPA lately.

cookbooks? you better stop that **** and just create. i created a sauce i call "Potion" thats like a Caribbean jerk type thing.... everyone has loved it and thinks i should sell it lol.... anyone wants that recipe PM me... its a secret.

dont really PM me. i wont respond but ill post it here if anyones interested

edit: ok some of you can PM me... but dont get cocky.

just send me some.

Reek once sent me a vial labelled "Potion", and I awoke six days later in the middle of the Yukon wilderness. Then I made some chicken, which was very nice.

that wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to me right now :shrug:

Reek once sent me a vial labelled "Potion", and I awoke six days later in the middle of the Yukon wilderness. Then I made some chicken, which was very nice.
How did you get the chicken?

Aziz, you were once sceptical about the existence of World War 2, so it’s no wonder you don’t engage with a show that’s heavily influenced by Europe during that period.
God damn you.

200.gif

Buyer beware... I told you my compound would take you places. I never said it would be places you wanted to go.

Remember kids the year of 2020 will be remembered for many things... The pandemic, depression, the election... But most important of all Amber Heard ****ting the bed.

and skeet ulrich playing jack sparrow cause disney ****ed over depp...... for no reason other than his dirty bed sheets

I'm kind of over Depp too, for the sole reason that he looks perpetually hungover and obviously has run out of ****s to give onscreen.

explains why the rum in gone.....

dammit im not proud of that one either

The only good pirate thing left is Sea of Thieves. And even that is iffy at times. But you can get drunk on grog, vomit into a bucket, and throw the contents at another person, so that's a few extra stars added to the rating.

so you're saying canada australina and atlanta need to combine forces and start a pirate fleet.

Was Australia’s wildfire this year or last year? I cant even remember anymore

Last edited:
Man December was like four years ago

You still believe I believed that? It's not close to what I said back then ya weirdos.
Attack on Titan is crap because it's crap, what I explained about its poor storytelling and characters has nothing to do with the setting of choice.

I believe it, because that’s what you said. You denied World War 2 was a thing. Which was monstrously idiotic by the way.

And I can get why you dislike some of the characters in Attack on Titan, some of them are, after all LGBT. You’ve also made it clear in the past that you have some very questionable views on that matter.

I don't think anyone is desperate to make you "not hate" anything... But you absolutely denied World War 2 happening. I was there. I saw it. As for no complaints about LGBT characters.... If you really wanna go down that road... i'll be happy to drive.

"After 10 meters of digestion process, **** comes out" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"