The Man of Steel Merchandise Thread - Part 3

I'm surprised they didn't do a true prop replica of the Command Key, with a fancy kryptonian display. The only way to get a mass produced 1:1 scale command key is the Hot Toys MOS figure.

They pretty much have what I wanted. The Command Key, the Command Key as a keychain and the Codex...and a cool ass ring that I'd probably buy. Can't say I'm disappointed. What more did you want?

I'm surprised they didn't do a true prop replica of the Command Key, with a fancy kryptonian display. The only way to get a mass produced 1:1 scale command key is the Hot Toys MOS figure.

Yeah, the command key is pretty disappointing. The mold on it looks pretty soft and it lacks the display case as egoing mentioned. They have better looking knock offs on ebay.

I'll admit the codex was a bit of a surprise and pretty cool looking.

I was really hoping for a shield keychain like the promo ones that were released and like SR has and maybe even some cufflinks -- also like SR has.

Did you hear that wonder woman is going to be in MOS 2. Prelude to JL 2015 maybe?

Yeah, the command key is pretty disappointing. The mold on it looks pretty soft and it lacks the display case as egoing mentioned. They have better looking knock offs on ebay.

I'll admit the codex was a bit of a surprise and pretty cool looking.

I was really hoping for a shield keychain like the promo ones that were released and like SR has and maybe even some cufflinks -- also like SR has.

I'd love to have the Hot Toys Command Key but I don't believe you can wear it as a necklace, which is what I want to do. I'm sure you can find the one that was being given away as prizes with the display case on ebay or somewhere...you just gotta know where to look!

I forgot about the Rubies Command Key.

I MAY would get the Rubies Command Key but it has the WB/DC logo and Rubies logo on it. Not too fond of that at all. The Movie Master Command Key is really short and has the WB/DC logo on it. Now the Noble Collection and Hot Toys Command Key do not of any logos on them that I am aware of...and that's exactly what I'm looking for

I'd love to have the Hot Toys Command Key but I don't believe you can wear it as a necklace, which is what I want to do. I'm sure you can find the one that was being given away as prizes with the display case on ebay or somewhere...you just gotta know where to look!

I MAY would get the Rubies Command Key but it has the WB/DC logo and Rubies logo on it. Not too fond of that at all. The Movie Master Command Key is really short and has the WB/DC logo on it. Now the Noble Collection and Hot Toys Command Key do not of any logos on them that I am aware of...and that's exactly what I'm looking for

The Hot Toys version as a pure display piece is very detailed. I'm disappointed at how soft the details are for the Noble Collection, it resembles the Mattel command key.

The Hot Toys version as a pure display piece is very detailed. I'm disappointed at how soft the details are for the Noble Collection, it resembles the Mattel command key.

The Noble Collection and Mattel Keys both look like the movie version...a dark color. The Hot Toys version is silver, the movie version is darker in color....I can always make my own display to put the Command Key on so it doesn't bother me at all

My wife gave me this as an early birthday gift, I know what the first ornament going on my Christmas tree is!

Last edited:
My wife gave me this as an early birthday gift, I know what the first ornament going on my Christmas tree is!

Awesome. I saw this in Hallmark a month or so ago. Not a bad price, either. They also have the black-suited version. I know I have it on my list.:word:

well I gotta go get me one!!! It's going on my grandma's tree and then when I go to my other grandma's I'll be taking my Charlie Brown tree and putting it on that!!!

Okay, super weird bump, but I lost my command key, does anyone have one they're willing to part with? Obviously I'd pay, but I don't wanna rebuy the MM toy just for it, and I'd prefer not to spend 40+ bucks for a necklace if I don't have to lol

Could buy the MM and get it customized into someone/something else? May be easier?

Possible, yes. Not sure where to find one outside the internet now though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"