The Dark Knight The Man Who Laughs: The Joker Thread 2.0

Watch this vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjxPSJEoezo
dumb b**** hopped right in front of me. :cmad:

Woooa. I gotta look at it again when I get home(no speakers at work). But what i'm curious about is, how did that 1 guy become the 'winner' of the scavanger hunt?
I basically just thought a big group of people had to paint their face, play a scavanger hunt game(with our help behind our computers, of course) and then in the end they arrive at some place where they're given clown masks.

Woooa. I gotta look at it again when I get home(no speakers at work). But what i'm curious about is, how did that 1 guy become the 'winner' of the scavanger hunt?
I basically just thought a big group of people had to paint their face, play a scavanger hunt game(with our help behind our computers, of course) and then in the end they arrive at some place where they're given clown masks.
It was kind of a race also, everyone went from point to point but also did it as fast as possible. The guy who won was hauling serious ass, if I had known that the person who came in first would get killed by the Joker in the movie I would of hulked up and sprinted my ass off. Props to the guy who won though, he was a chubbier guy who was sprinting from place to place and by the end he was covered in sweat and his makeup was running.

It was kind of a race also, everyone went from point to point but also did it as fast as possible. The guy who won was hauling serious ass, if I had known that the person who came in first would get killed by the Joker in the movie I would of hulked up and sprinted my ass off. Props to the guy who won though, he was a chubbier guy who was sprinting from place to place and by the end he was covered in sweat and his makeup was running.

ooOOOOoh, so it was a race. I thought because everybody was all huddled together it was a group thing :p
Thanks, I didn't know that.

ooOOOOoh, so it was a race. I thought because everybody was all huddled together it was a group thing :p
Thanks, I didn't know that.
Yeah, no one really knew til the end that it was a race. That was probably for the best.

Yeah, no one really knew til the end that it was a race. That was probably for the best.

Wish I coulda made it...but I had no ride :csad:. Hopefully the next viral can be an opportunity :up:

Yep. Any and all doubts I had about Nolan's and Heath's Joker have been completely wiped away.

It's gonna be awesome.

I think he says "evening commissioner" to Gordon after he kills Loeb, that would be a cool time for Joker to say it cause it shows that Joker knows that becuase he killed Loeb Gordon is now going to become the commissioner

You know, I thought about that for a second, and I figured that Mr. J must've killed Loeb and then, before Gordon even knows about his death, The Joker says the line

Wish I coulda made it...but I had no ride :csad:. Hopefully the next viral can be an opportunity :up:

Indeed, that was he only one I participated in. I need to be in another.

Do we have Joker's VIP kill count yet?

So far we know:

Loeb
A Judge

Speculating Rachel

And I think the bank manager may have been poisoned.

Indeed, that was he only one I participated in. I need to be in another.

I always used to want to go to a world premiere but never even knew if it's possible to attend. If all I have to do is pay, i'll start saving up right now :oldrazz:

You know, I thought about that for a second, and I figured that Mr. J must've killed Loeb and then, before Gordon even knows about his death, The Joker says the line

I doubt it.

Joker says the line to Loeb. And then says the Why So Serious line.

Only if Gordon is promoted to Captain prior to Loeb dying. I think he's just talking to Loeb's body. I have this feeling there is going to be a small little homage to Jack and Ledger is going to talk to Loeb's corpse like Jack did to Antoine's. Which really was Jack's creepiest moment in 89.

Only if Gordon is promoted to Captain prior to Loeb dying. I think he's just talking to Loeb's body. I have this feeling there is going to be a small little homage to Jack and Ledger is going to talk to Loeb's corpse like Jack did to Antoine's. Which really was Jack's creepiest moment in 89.

i thought he was captian at the end of BB didnt he say he was promoted at the very end? and i dont think joker is talking to Leob's corpse because why is he so pissed if Leob is already dead? but you never know.

EDIT: im sorry hes lieutenant at the end of BB

i thought he was captian at the end of BB didnt he say he was promoted at the very end? and i dont think joker is talking to Leob's corpse because why is he so pissed if Leob is already dead? but you never know.

EDIT: im sorry hes lieutenant at the end of BB

yeah, he got promoted from Sergeant to Lieutenant

Touche'

:hoboj: , I cant wait to see all the horrible things he does.

I'm still really curious as to what the winner of the SDCC scavenger hunt will be in the movie. I hope he gets a good death.

er, I thought the winner just got featured in the last police report that came off the WSS? site. I never heard anything about being in the film...unless that was only mentioned on the ground.

Where are those pics of Joker as a policeman?
I found them, here they are:

2125393793_8165086854.jpg

What's going on in this scene? I'm confused haha.
The Joker and his men dress up as police during Loeb's funeral in order to assassinate the mayor. I'm pretty sure that that's what happens, anyway.

The Joker and his men dress up as police during Loeb's funeral in order to assassinate the mayor. I'm pretty sure that that's what happens, anyway.
is this the only time we see joker w/out face paint?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"