The Dark Knight The Man Who Laughs: The Joker Thread 2.0

I came across this little channel on youtube.

Probably the best Joker impression I have seen yet

The writing is really really good.

And it really feels like a continuation of The Dark Knight.

Check it out guys, I don't think you'll be dissapointed.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJokerBlogs

Man this guy is great as The Joker! loved the way he says stuff! :hoboj:

upperdeckjokervscardbym.jpg

Artist Mike Mayhew artwork piece featuring The Clown Prince Of Crime. Looks very much like Cesar Romero version of The Joker .

Where's the 'stache? :p

Nice rendering though. Joker would totally be checking out his own press.

Joker actually raping Batman? A lil much even for the Joker. Kissing batman yes I can see that. Slapping his ass? yes i can see that...raping him?...Sounds like bad fan fiction right there.

I was flipping through The Long Halloween last night and found the New Years Eve issue. I forgot that Joker egged Bats on by saying "At midnight, do I get a little kiss?" So I guess he would.

I just had a weird thought.

If the accident turned The Joker's hair green, would his eyelashes be green also?

Yes. I remember discussing his pubic hair at length, too. It was the deepest "pube" debate I had since watching "Malena".

I was flipping through The Long Halloween last night and found the New Years Eve issue. I forgot that Joker egged Bats on by saying "At midnight, do I get a little kiss?" So I guess he would.

I'm sure he was kidding, like he always does. There are always homosexuals characteristics within the Joker, but I've always seen him as asexual so I doubt he'd actually kiss Batman. More so leaning towards a hug.

upperdeckjokervscardbym.jpg

Artist Mike Mayhew artwork piece featuring The Clown Prince Of Crime. Looks very much like Cesar Romero version of The Joker .
Not the worst but I'm not sure that I'm too crazy about that Joker. He makes me think of what Bruce Campbell would have looked like as the Joker. I like Bruce but not as the Joker:grin:.

I don't know why a sexually predatory dimension for the character needs to be invented. He managed to be sufficiently scary, threatening and eerie without it.

Because some people are super un-imaginative and can't create terror without extreme violence (Eli Roth).

Haha that image does look like Bruce Campbell!

Thanks!

By the way, i am searching a TV Spot (or footage) of The Joker saying "I'll settle for his loved ones!" in an alternative way, not from the movie.

It was brilliant!!!

Hi all, we have just produced the best joker scars available online... not boasting, it's just true! And we want to give away 3 complete sets for free, to users of this forum, no strings attached. Just email us between now and February 14th and we will pick 3 winners at random (and this will be 3 winners from THIS SITE, not some worldwide one in a billion chance, so the winners will be able to come here and let you know!)

Drop us an email letting us know that you are from the SuperHero Hype forum, to [email protected], and here is what you are going for:
AAAjoker2.jpg

AAAjoker.jpg

Good Luck! http://www.specialeffectssupplies.co.uk

Hi again, and thanks for the positive feedback we've been receiving! Just to let you know that our free video on how to get the full joker effect is now online, ready for you to enjoy! It's 10 minutes long and has some great tips in it for getting a good grungy effect.

You can view it here: http://www.nimbacreations.com/how-to-prosthetics.html
Or on our youtube channel (subscribe to us!): http://www.youtube.com/nimbacreations

And feel free to download it and / or embed it in your own websites!

Hello all and thanks for your participation in our competiton to win a set of our new prosthetic Joker scars!

We have 3 winners, who are as follows:
Matt, Richard & Brandon!!

We have sent each of you an email and as soon as we receive your postal addresses we will send on your set of free scars. We would love to see pics of you wearing them too!

Thanks all and congrats to the winners!
AAAjoker2.jpg

www.specialeffectssupplies.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back